Xeorez = ebay scammer who will scam you

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
4,372
Sorry to say this but you know somethings do actually change on this server. Xeorez was an old zerk friend of mine from the begining of my play here and i can say he was a good friend. I hadn't seen him in a long time and said hi a few weeks back in aegir. It seems that after a while i find that he's not the original dood i knew in fact that the account had changed hands at least twice before the dood i spoke to the other week.

I took pity on him as he said he'd been having some trouble with atreides after certain peeps scammed his account which all seemed rather odd to me at the time. But he needed money to respec his healer as one of the so-called atreides guild had specced it to a haste bot and he was really upset about it so i lent him 6.5p to sort him out as he really wanted to finish his zerker off for rvr. Ofc i know how that is so yeah i took pity on the dood as i said and i kinda knew he needed some help. But then i noticed that he started to QQ some more for help etc and always taunt me over the money when i ask for it back - seemingly it would appear he was testing the water to see how much he could scam but 6.5p is the best he got. He appeared to think i was joking but ofc i wasn't. I gave him ample time after he left atreides and joined red shadows to sort his life out and pay me the money. Now i ask for the money and i get blanked, it's as tho i've been scammed indeed i would say that i have because after several attempts to retrieve my cash back to help him in an act of good faith, the dood refuses to even contemplate talking to me. Therefore i had no option but to rightnow it.

I've been foolish in thinking there were peeps you could actually trust on this server like old times. It's sad and i know that 6.5p aint alot of cash to alot of peeps but to someone like me who aint got a bb it is, just too bad that one lamer makes all mids think they can lame each others ass or be a victim.

Guess i won't helping any more peeps again here. Just be wary of this gimp.
And no i've no SShots because i thought i could trust the person after taking pity on him.
 

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
946
Most people are ebayed these days. People should take a leaf outta rolf's book and dont sell the acc or just del all chars. Some people have no morals and wouldnt think twice about conning people outta cash or items. I lent a guilde 4p over a year back to buy scalars but never had it back, but i knew him and i know he was tight for cash.

I was looking through screenies the other day of old emain 2 yrs ago, and lol at the names of the chars, not seen them in a long time, jawz etc, been ebayed 100's of times and now dissapered again.

Aye its hard to trust people these days, treat em like beggars help them but dont give them cash :fluffle:
 

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
1,356
lol. So you lend an eBay boy some money and expect to get them back and then you ask right now for help??
You knew it was a traded account and you still gave him 6,5P.
Forget about the money and move on as a wiser man.
 

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
4,372
ehm no i found out later it was possibly ebayed, the correct term was sold and that he knew the previous user but nowhere did the ebay come into it and secondly i only want the account deleted as it serves no real purpose save for abuse, it seems that there is a history with that particular current user. Did i happen to mention that i wanted help from right now btw? No, I know the rules dumbass, u get nothing for nothing from rightnow unless they really are at fault - but perhaps they will look into the abuse of it as the account has been sold over more than once. I reported the matter and that's the end of it. But i'll remember that next time you get scammed and save your own quote for urself to eat. I don't know why your attitude is so fucked up tbh, i really don't care for it, all i wanted to do was to make peeps wary of the idiot using the account. Instead you just turn it into a "Hey this thread is a I-win thread" lets taunt the fuck3r. Dood just stfu, my original post pretty much explains what peeps needed to know. End of story.
 

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
4,372
Mas said:
Most people are ebayed these days. People should take a leaf outta rolf's book and dont sell the acc or just del all chars. Some people have no morals and wouldnt think twice about conning people outta cash or items. I lent a guilde 4p over a year back to buy scalars but never had it back, but i knew him and i know he was tight for cash.

I was looking through screenies the other day of old emain 2 yrs ago, and lol at the names of the chars, not seen them in a long time, jawz etc, been ebayed 100's of times and now dissapered again.

Aye its hard to trust people these days, treat em like beggars help them but dont give them cash :fluffle:

Aaaah the old days, at least then you knew where you stood and who you were talking to and whom deserved respect and who didn't.....it's all gone to pot now :s
 

Teslacoil

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
1,223
Kathal said:
lol. So you lend an eBay boy some money and expect to get them back and then you ask right now for help??
You knew it was a traded account and you still gave him 6,5P.
Forget about the money and move on as a wiser man.

and once again TDD Gm is not the wiser....
 

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,646
The problem is, and Im sure the response from Rightnow will be, that you click accept, you pay the price, and of story. The moral that GOA and others have tried to ram down peoples thoughts is, dont trade with people you dont know, ever.The second moral is, dont tell it on Freddies, sympathy here is in short supply and reserved for gimped classes only.
 

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
8,306
heh.!

first off as i read it he didnt write rightnow to get his cash back, think it was to imform goa that the account has been traded, thus get it banned ect,
and the post it self i think is ment as a puplic service/name and shame kinda thing,

wont get into my own opinions of any of it ;)
 

Teslacoil

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
1,223
old.Whoodoo said:
The problem is, and Im sure the response from Rightnow will be, that you click accept, you pay the price, and of story. The moral that GOA and others have tried to ram down peoples thoughts is, dont trade with people you dont know, ever.The second moral is, dont tell it on Freddies, sympathy here is in short supply and reserved for gimped classes only.

try reading the post before answering like that woodoo ? :twak:
 

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
248
You have sympathy from me, I would have also RN'd saying that the account has been traded over and over. I dont know what the turn out of that would be, might be nothing, might be something. :fluffle:
 

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
1,356
Teslacoil said:
and once again TDD Gm is not the wiser....
/dismiss


Imgormiel said:
ehm no i found out later it was possibly ebayed, the correct term was sold and that he knew the previous user but nowhere did the ebay come into it and secondly i only want the account deleted as it serves no real purpose save for abuse, it seems that there is a history with that particular current user. Did i happen to mention that i wanted help from right now btw? No, I know the rules dumbass, u get nothing for nothing from rightnow unless they really are at fault - but perhaps they will look into the abuse of it as the account has been sold over more than once.
Imgormiel said:
Now i ask for the money and i get blanked, it's as tho i've been scammed indeed i would say that i have because after several attempts to retrieve my cash back to help him in an act of good faith, the dood refuses to even contemplate talking to me. Therefore i had no option but to rightnow it.
He didn’t give you the money, THEREFORE you went to rightnow. You said it yourself.
Ebay boy is a term I use and have used for a LONG time for ppl that have bought an account.

Olgaline said:
first off as i read it he didnt write rightnow to get his cash back, think it was to imform goa that the account has been traded, thus get it banned ect
“Therefore” is the key word. Maybe it’s not what he meant, but it’s what he said.

Kathal said:
So you lend an eBay boy some money and expect to get them back and then you ask right now for help??
If you look really closely you will see some question marks. By placing them there, I turn the sentence into a question and not a statement.
At the beginning of the first post Imgormiel makes that he knew it was a traded account. Following he tells the story about the scam, BUT at no point tells he that he didn’t know it was a traded account when he press “accept” on the trade of the 6,5P. THEREFORE I interpret it as he makes the trade with a so called eBay boy.

Teslacoil said:
try reading the post before answering like that woodoo ? :twak:
Now go do it yourself :rolleyes:

Some final thoughts on this matter:
I think the account should be closed and the scammer should be hold up to ridicule.
If you knew the guy that well that you want to lend him 6,5P, then you should make sure it’s your old friend. You said you were suspicious so ask a few questions before helping someone that have just been scammed himself. Most of the scammers I have met have claimed to have been scammed themselves.
 

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
354
well tesla since you are so wise go tell rightnow to give the poor bugger his cash back since he been fooled by a trade acc :twak:
 

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
1,040
yada yada yada .. if u have a liddul braincells .. u wont get scammed :p
 

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
4,372
Kathal said:
/dismiss


He didn’t give you the money, THEREFORE you went to rightnow. You said it yourself.
Ebay boy is a term I use and have used for a LONG time for ppl that have bought an account.

“Therefore” is the key word. Maybe it’s not what he meant, but it’s what he said.

If you look really closely you will see some question marks. By placing them there, I turn the sentence into a question and not a statement.
At the beginning of the first post Imgormiel makes that he knew it was a traded account. Following he tells the story about the scam, BUT at no point tells he that he didn’t know it was a traded account when he press “accept” on the trade of the 6,5P. THEREFORE I interpret it as he makes the trade with a so called eBay boy.


Now go do it yourself :rolleyes:

Some final thoughts on this matter:
I think the account should be closed and the scammer should be hold up to ridicule.
If you knew the guy that well that you want to lend him 6,5P, then you should make sure it’s your old friend. You said you were suspicious so ask a few questions before helping someone that have just been scammed himself.
I stated later that i found out that the account had been traded to my knowledge. But as i had seen over previous weeks with the advent of catacombs, i had seen alot of my old friends coming back and perhaps had become a bit more secure in the knowledge I could trust this. However like i said in the original post, i had been foolish. The post was entirely to name and shame and olgaline and I had spoken about this in game as olga is an old friend of mine so you are wrong in assuming about what i am saying. But never mind, rightnow I suppose is dealing with it.

[/QUOTE]Most of the scammers I have met have claimed to have been scammed themselves.[/QUOTE]

On this bit i am wiser, i never thought that i would get scammed however it's sad that this game has gotten so bad that you can't even trust the peeps who are your friends because you can't be sure who is who any more. This tbh is not good for all concerned and imo it probably has a negative effect of the way the game is played tbh.
 

motormunk

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
102
-

The Xeorez account have been sold more then 1 year ago and the original owner is a good friend of mine in real life, just to state that its some random spaniard who owns it now, and NOT the original Xeorez :)

sad that theese things happen though..
 

Teslacoil

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
1,223
Imon said:
well tesla since you are so wise go tell rightnow to give the poor bugger his cash back since he been fooled by a trade acc :twak:
<yawn> now we have another charity case here who just screams LOOK AT ME LOOT AT ME...ok sure thing...but as stated imgormiel allready Rightnowed it...and if he needs money i can give him 6.5 p + a little bit more since he actually seems have more cells then said above...<mjau?>
 

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
4,372
I'll do just fine without it, the money i lost was to make a tailor for the white rose guild, and seeing as i already have two lgm crafters on this server (none make any cash out of it tbh hehe) i'll be fine, it will just have to wait till i get round to my sb and hopefully getting some artis on him so i can xp them to replace the cash :)
 

kivik

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,623
Mas said:
I lent a guilde 4p over a year back to buy scalars but never had it back, but i knew him and i know he was tight for cash.
You will get them back... one day... when I'm back from my small break :p
 

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
946
kivik said:
You will get them back... one day... when I'm back from my small break :p
Bah how did u know i meant u ;)

NP take ur time not like im in a rush for it got all my chars toad now. Got 2670 dias as reserve cash in house vault :)
 
B

Biokaz

Guest
listen..

i never post, or watch this site, and my engish suck big time. i see he mention that i have scammed him, but i got some stuff here to tell

what the fuck is ebay? is it a place u buy accounts to daoc? i can tell you imgormiel as i said to you,i bought that account from a person i know irl. dunno where the fuck u got the crap form that i bought it from ebay..lol must have been something u heard somewhere. what i find strange is that you say that you get told that the acc had been changed hands atleast twice before, if its so long time why didnt u contact the person before me etc?

u say that certain people had scammed my acc! i said clearly to you that only ONE did that..and that story is over..If i were a scammer i wont post back and tell my side.
lol imgormiel i did never try to lend more money of u, or sound as i wanted to scam u in any way, dunno why u take it that way!
i didnt whine to you about anything, and i remember cause we used to call eachothers gimps, and i only meant it in a fun way. and it seemed that u could take it, and u call me stuff aswell..but then someday when we was arguing about something i really cant remember what, u tell me that i treat u like crap and that i dont respect u!if i crossed ur line, atleast u could tell it in a normal way, instead of whine up about i didnt respected u atall. and that u had to put me on ignore cause i spammed stuff to you in pm's.anyway then i said that ofc i was gonna give u the money, i have been farming much lately to get the cash i owe you..and suddently u Pm me back, and ask me if i wasnt gonna give you your money back..ffs, why did u lend me them from the start if u didnt trusted me. ofc i knew u mean it seriously about the cash., and after that i got pissed and put u on ignore, aparrently he sounded verry much like he thought that i wasnt gonna give him the money back(dont know why he lend me money, i he were unsure that i wouldnt give them back to him)..and after that i forgot to remove the /ignore on him lol, but i know he know that i was alot on my sb, then i just dont udnerstand why u didnt pmed me there.as i said iam gonna give u the money back!. i'm sorry that i forgot to remove the ignore on u(must have been the reason why i didnt answer u back) i wont be much on the next 6 or 6 days, but i'll be on tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom