Xenia damn ;p

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
OMG, gotta admid you where lucky there, nerf me not realise you where disarmed from vanish :(.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
yea, best to boost ur e-pennis by posting a pointless thread, pointed to a specific person only ;p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
yea, best to boost ur e-pennis by posting a pointless thread, pointed to a specific person only ;p
I think it's the same as grats threads. You don't need to click on them. Especially since you can read the 1 liners with keeping the mouse pointer above them ;)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
but , grats threads are funny, people whine at other people, you cant whine on the private msgs threads tho :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
toxii said:
Pointless replies on the other hand... rock? :rolleyes:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dunno, in the general soap opera that these forums are privage msg, fao threads, etc seem to fit in perfect. Summat to read at work anyhow...who'd read any of this crap unless they were getting paid for it. ;)

Mael, 50th ment.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Dunno, in the general soap opera that these forums are privage msg, fao threads, etc seem to fit in perfect. Summat to read at work anyhow...who'd read any of this crap unless they were getting paid for it. ;)

Mael, 50th ment.

ofc and probably wouldnt post half the crap either, i see they are starting a degree course on FH Etiquette & Psychology and there is a whole syballus on meh :wij:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
if you mean the part about "lame camping grapple spamming whiners" then your right.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
if you mean the part about "lame camping grapple spamming whiners" then your right.

camping naahh rarely

grapple ofc if ur a threat

whiner naaah i prefer flamer, whining is for kids, flamming is for fishing

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, didnt know that was you thaadi :)

but yes, i was disarmed, and awaited a deathblow any sec, dont think i ever finished a fight on like '0' hps :D

and im always solo! or at least try to :) besides i only play sb once a week or so..tops.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
camping naahh rarely

cool so long as last nights little "sit on the bynja tower with shrooms and pbae" was a rare occourance i can live with it 8)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
cool so long as last nights little "sit on the bynja tower with shrooms and pbae" was a rare occourance i can live with it 8)

Monday nite u mean, nah we sorta got stuck there, between inc mids and inc albs plus getting catapulted to hell & back, people just kept coming up the ladders we didnt have much choice

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
we (the albs) moved away specificly so u could get out a few times :p we even tryed 2 get you out by comming up and all insta died.

the only thing holding you there for alot of the time was the mids who were sitting trebbing you from the keep :p

if u mean the 10xstealthers sitting round the bottom of the tower then yeah u were rly hemmed in :z

if u anted 2 get out u could have just dived and swam away then gone back 2 roaming.

<sigh> such a wajn sesh im having just cos i got delt with by a few shrooms :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom