xD

X

xplo

Guest
A leet hacker got arrested xD
He probably has to pay a lot and loses his PC, and maybe go to jail :clap:
 
K

Kallio

Guest
Originally posted by xplo
A leet hacker got arrested xD
He probably has to pay a lot and loses his PC, and maybe go to jail :clap:
 
V

vintervargen

Guest
maybe they even delete his daoc acc!!!1 :eek7:
 
N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Guest
i bet he was trying to say: Hello, can i get some gold or powerlevel or can we start a zerg in emain?.
But he couldn't spell shit so he discovered a secret code where he could hack.
 
D

Deskiziado

Guest
Originally posted by Czaedes
Didn't know Spain had any "hackers" o_O
think you know nothing about spanish and think your comment is racist
 
D

Deskiziado

Guest
Originally posted by excs
I BET IT WAS GUNZ !!
No, it was Nukenin XDDDDD

(btw it's a joke, nuke lives in another city)
 
D

Deskiziado

Guest
Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
i bet he was trying to say: Hello, can i get some gold or powerlevel or can we start a zerg in emain?.
But he couldn't spell shit so he discovered a secret code where he could hack.
Y tu padre qué tal mea?
 
E

euskaldun

Guest
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Czaedes
Didn't know Spain had any "hackers" o_O
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

carapolla (_) (_)!!!!!!!!!!D (O) enjoy it czaedes.
 
P

phule_gubben

Guest
Originally posted by Deskiziado
No, it was Nukenin XDDDDD

(btw it's a joke, nuke lives in another city)
Isn't Spain a country?

Viva Espana
 
N

nalistah

Guest
Originally posted by Deskiziado
think you know nothing about spanish and think your comment is racist
haha.. really think ppl should take the word "racist" more serious..

Just because u say something like "spaniard" etc, doesnt mean u are a racist.
Just because u say anything negative about another country doesnt make u a racist.

Spanish are fun imo. Especially the lvl 15 BD who spam-invited me and spammed "U ME HUNT MOOB", when i was in ft. atla the other day. I like the spanish daoc'ers, many of em make me smile :p And some of my closest friends IRL are spanish ;D

Maybe some should train a little bit more english before entering english servers, where the official language is English. (Im not saying im uber at english, but i usually dont have any trouble to communicate with other ppls on the server.. except with some spanish/rushian dudes) :)
 
Z

zmurf

Guest
Originally posted by Deskiziado
think you know nothing about spanish and think your comment is racist
So your allowed to make a joke, but he isen't because he didnt put a little note under it stating it's a joke ? grow up ...
 
J

Jiggs

Guest
Originally posted by Deskiziado
think you know nothing about spanish and think your comment is racist
i think you know nothing about ANYTHING and i think you are extremely retarded!

merry chirstmas!
 
S

Shrye

Guest
Just post farming a bit, since BW is dying anyways.

+1 :p
 
I

Infernos.

Guest
Originally posted by vintervargen
russian players > spanish imo ;) ;) ;) ;)
not rly, only uber russian players r Kuca, Qte and Exe
 
D

Deskiziado

Guest
Originally posted by tahngarth
vivan las kepchup xDDD
mmm, any country but spain could accept me as adoptive son? tanh just kicked me from sain :)
 
D

Deskiziado

Guest
Originally posted by Jiggs
i think you know nothing about ANYTHING and i think you are extremely retarded!

merry chirstmas!
talk to me when you are more than 10 sevens old.
 
D

Deskiziado

Guest
Originally posted by zmurf
So your allowed to make a joke, but he isen't because he didnt put a little note under it stating it's a joke ? grow up ...

What you feel if i say "Didn't know (insert your country here) had any "hackers""? Its same that saying that inhabitants of that country are not enought smart to have hackers.
 
F

fl3a

Guest
Originally posted by Deskiziado
think you know nothing about spanish and think your comment is racist
didnt know 'spanish' is a different race...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

G
Replies
8
Views
379
old.anubis
O
V
Replies
94
Views
3K
hotrat
H
T
Replies
35
Views
835
Ambulance
A
T
Replies
46
Views
1K
Hrogar
H
S
Replies
28
Views
517
azshara
A
Top Bottom