xbox360

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Just got an xbox360 over the weekend so whats hot and whats not?

Got Call of Duty3 and Gears of War with it (both of which I think are very good)

So just need advice on any decent racing games, beat em ups, is Elder Scrolls Oblivion worth getting etc..........

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, test drive is suberb. It's more of an experience then a racing game.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
There's a complete section devoted to console gaming.. There you'll get the best responces..

PS, you're a n00b. Should of bought the PS3.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I didnt fancy selling my liver for a ps.

I like the xbox from what Ive seen so far, and most of the people I know who are gaming online with a console, are using an xbox.

so ner.

Overdriven

I didnt fancy selling my liver for a ps.

They're not THAT bad :( £450 or so, 3 games + 2 controllers.. PLAY 4tw.

I like the xbox from what Ive seen so far, and most of the people I know who are gaming online with a console, are using an xbox.
so ner.

Don't like the feel of that console really, controller is too big/chunky and the console is just a PC.

Personally prefer the PS3 (Played both over the last 3 weeks)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Colin McRae - Dirt, great game :)

Overlord is pretty fun too, bit like Dungeon Keeper

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
so whats hot and whats not?

Wii is hot.. xbox360 is not!

I say this eventhough I have never tried either of the machines, but Wii has Zelda so :touch: at xbox!

Overdriven

shush, back to your barbeque-grill-PS3!

I don't actually own one :( If I did, I wouldn't be on here... Was at a friends playing it a few times. (Resistance is a pretty game in HD...)

Jealous! We can cook steaks and play games at the same time! :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With the cash of a PS3, i could make a megamonster-PC with three LCD monitors on my desk. Come next fall, i won't be leaving my PC for anything else then to fill my Nuka Cola mug and my beef jerky snackbowl :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Wii is hot.. xbox360 is not!

I say this eventhough I have never tried either of the machines, but Wii has Zelda so :touch: at xbox!

Well as I feel that the Zelda games are the scrapings out the bottom of last years barbecue anyway then thats no loss to me is it.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
My sister was one of the first people to have a PS3 and I'm not impressed at all, think it was a pile of shit, I much prefer the Xbox and imo has the best FPS game of all time on it.

Also Forza is on the Xbox too, not a bad game tbh.

Overdriven

My sister was one of the first people to have a PS3 and I'm not impressed at all, think it was a pile of shit, I much prefer the Xbox and imo has the best FPS game of all time on it.

Need to respond to this... Not going to compare the consoles, as there's already a post about this somewhere.

Resistance = PS3
GoW = Xbox

Minus the multiplayer, they're both pretty much the same.

Can't comment on Gran Turismo 5, only a friend has played (Demo) (owns both consoles) and said it blows Forza out of the water.

PS: Resistance on a HD-TV (720i) is fucking evil.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Need to respond to this... Not going to compare the consoles, as there's already a post about this somewhere.

Resistance = PS3
GoW = Xbox

Minus the multiplayer, they're both pretty much the same.

Can't comment on Gran Turismo 5, only a friend has played (Demo) (owns both consoles) and said it blows Forza out of the water.

PS: Resistance on a HD-TV (720i) is fucking evil.

Wasn't talking about GoW, that's not that good, it's different but not a good multiplayer FPS really.

Overdriven

Wasn't talking about GoW, that's not that good, it's different but not a good multiplayer FPS really.

Oh, well logic means you're talking about Halo 3.

Only comparison I can bring to that will be Unreal Tourny 3.... Unless they bring out Crash Team Racing in HD. Then.. CTR > All.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
tbh the top 3 360 games for me are

1) Gears of War
2) The Darkness
3) Crackdown.

Others are optional.

Later this year look out for halo 3, mass effect, ut3, grand theft auto IV and alan wake.

Prolly some i missed, but those are what im looking forward to most

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
elder scrolls kept my bf amused for a few weeks so would recommend it. love playing deadrising, fucking hillarious fun with the zombies. call of duty is fun online (i dont like fps games and even i play it). saints row is fun to play until gta4. also if u want to be considered 'cool' you need pes6. cannot get any males off it who come round my house!

seriously 360>ps3>wii

we already sold the wii because other than zelda there is really nothing decent to play on it and the amusement side of it drops after about a month. ps3 is poop at the moment but everyones just waiting for gta4 to come out on it but imo 360 gfx are better than ps3, but maybe thats just because we have had it longer

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it's not like you have a job is it?

I allready told on the thread about the issue that it wasn't something that i take lightly and the stress from not having a job is getting to me as it is. So this is me, kindly as can be, asking for you to have some common courtesy.

Gamah

Banned
I allready told on the thread about the issue that it wasn't something that i take lightly and the stress from not having a job is getting to me as it is. So this is me, kindly as can be, asking for you to have some common courtesy.

After the crap you've been spouting recently I can't wait for you to get a job so you spend less time on here

Good luck Batman.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
After the crap you've been spouting recently I can't wait for you to get a job so you spend less time on here

Good luck Batman.

If you refer to the london bus thing, try reading up on it and notice i wasn't saying what you thought.

If you mean something else, do tell.

Otherwise stop the personal attack before i have to report you. And i don't like reporting people :eek:

Gamah

Banned
Go ahead, I am not personally attacking anyone.

All of your recent posts have been arrogent, moronic and rediculous, from the smoking ban to the london bombs (and yes I know you meant it in a different way). I don't know what has gotton into you latley but you're acting like a real jerk on the forums.

Anyway, I didn't come to start a long flame war. I don't want another mute for a rediculous reason from a mod that has no idea about the local community.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't "go ahead"(because i do undertand the community here and don't offend that easily), just saying i don't appreciate that particular subject. Can understand that i asked nicely to stop talking about it, no?

Since you understand what i meant about the london thing, the smoking thing can't be the reason people think i'm being jerk...what gives...have to start a thread and not discuss it here...*growl*

Gamah

Banned
If I were to start a thread about you posting like a jerk I would enjoy another 5 day posting break.

This is afterall turning into a carebear forum.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Seel and Gamah, stopping fighting in my thread or ill send Vlad around to show you why he's known as "the impaler"

Keitan

Banned
They're not THAT bad
£450 or so, 3 games + 2 controllers.. PLAY 4tw.

Don't like the feel of that console really, controller is too big/chunky and the console is just a PC.

Personally prefer the PS3 (Played both over the last 3 weeks)

Yeah :) for the PS4 to come out a week after you buy the PS3 :) WOOT 400 POUNDS WASTED THAT I COULD OF BOUGHT A UBER PC WITH ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! or had a fuckin holiday...... its like 40 pounds a ps3 game also.. so whats the dam point? PCs are so cheap now :) enyway .. id prefer a xbox 360 PRO editon :) ( inc out soon )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom