XBOne Xbox One stuffs

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Since no one else has made an Xbox One thread, I thought I'd say I'm loving mine. The interface is great, I'm actually using the Kinect voice commands (and finding them useful when watching 4od / Netflix or in the menus).

Enjoying Max: The Curse of Brotherhood at the moment and got Lego Marvel to move on to next :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cause you is the only one not to buy a ps4. Hehe

But lego marvel you will love I think cause I do

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I like mine as well, although with it being the month of tax return hell I've not spent as much time with it as I'd have liked.

Had some bad luck with controllers and had two models with the sticky left stick problem, working ok then bam, the sucker won't rotate. I'm pretty poor at FIFA and Battlefield anyway, having a borked joystick really doesn't help... The voice commands are very handy and the Kinect was very handy with the sports and fitness apps.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Look, i could say this:
mp1jdq.jpg

or this
3v0au1.jpg

or this
g1369363381935162998.jpg

however
c-im-back.jpg

but in all fairness...

ps4-vs-xbox-one-specs_o_2633137.jpg

but considering my experience with ps4..

PS41-300x300.jpg

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Had an odd problem with my One last night. It normally signs me in automatically when Kinect recognises my ruggedly handsome features, but last night it failed to do so - and when selecting my username it also failed and asked me to log-in to my Microsoft Live account. Did that from my iPad and there was no issue there, but was still unable to log-in on the One.

Anyone experienced anything similar or have a fix for me?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Titanfall on Friday... tempted to get one just for this :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its out on PC too, why hamstring yourself with the console version?

(and is getting mixed previews/reviews anyway)

leggy

Probably Scottish
My PC couldn't run it and I've written off getting a new one. Might try the 360 version then.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It should be pretty scalable I think, as its on the 360 too. I was going to wait a little while and see what its like on low end PCs...mine is OK but its certainly no super-rig.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
The Titanfall beta on Xbone was awesome, really enjoyed it. Will definitely be picking it up after I've finished Thief'ing all the cutlery I can find.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Not really interested in it soon as I heard 3 planned DLCs.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
So think I'll finally be taking the plunge tomorrow and picking up an xbox one.

currently got a 360 and think i will probably just trade this in.

so do i just need to wipe my gamer id off the 360 before I trade it in and then sign in with the same details on the one and itll pull across everything it needs? really only my fifa14 teams and stuff that im bothered about tbh.

Tilda

Where does one trade in a 360? How much does one get for it?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Well according to games website, trading in an Xbox360 250gb and 5 games will get you an Xbox one for 270 quid or a ps 4 at reduced cost as well.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
yeah possibly. decided to just keep both for now and see.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Playing Titanfall and have to say really enjoying it. I love all the Parkour stuff with the jetpack boosts. Although seem to get caught up in the fun of moving around too much and forget to shoot people :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Playing Titanfall and have to say really enjoying it. I love all the Parkour stuff with the jetpack boosts. Although seem to get caught up in the fun of moving around too much and forget to shoot people :)
Nooooo... I'll cave and go against everything I said about the Bone. I really want a go at this :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Nooooo... I'll cave and go against everything I said about the Bone. I really want a go at this :)
My fav bit is when you eject out of your Titan or jump off high spots and can land on an enemy titan and start ripping chunks off of him, it's hilarious.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Whats the start up time on the Xbox One? Is the general interface quick to navigate. Though I haven't browsed my 360 in a while, its loading times are a killer. Probably looking to get one around the time Halo comes out.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Very quick and similar to 360 load times, interface is excellent imo, intuitive and simple.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I've been really impressed, the voice and gesture recognition is good, and the interface is really quick to get around.

I got the titanfall with mine and it's a great timesink. Running along walls and engaging enemies who are driving titans is great fun.

Forza5 is also pretty special!

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'd appreciate it if you'd all stop liking this game or I'm going to have to buy an xbox1 in the morning.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Have both actually, my son is playing on the Xbox One quite a bit. trying to get a controller working on PC but failed miserably so far :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom