Xbox 360

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
So finally gave in to my mass group of friends with Xbox 360 and have one on its way to me as we speak.

so what are people playing and do you guys play anything online?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nope, I've just cancelled my LIVE subscription, my buying habits are moving to PS3, I can no longer see the point of paying MS for the same service I get for free on the Sony console.

I might have been playing Fable 3 had it not been such an unprecedented pile of steaming poo.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i'm finding i'm playing less an less xbox, my pc has far superior gfx and games are half the price. Plus i dont have to pay to play online.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Playing a fair bit of FIFA 2011 online and will be playing the new COD when it comes out. PS3 might have a free online service but its rank bad, and it also requires having to use that horrible spawn of Satan controller.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Well, except it isn't shit online. People like change, I don't enjoy sticking with a game for a billion years like the Counter Strike kids.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Yup, each to their own. :) And just out of curiosity Levi, you playing much of anything fps wise lately?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i dabble on l4d/mw2 on pc, occasionally play mw2 on 360 but left it bk in oxford for the lil bro to complete sp.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Playing a fair bit of FIFA 2011 online and will be playing the new COD when it comes out. PS3 might have a free online service but its rank bad, and it also requires having to use that horrible spawn of Satan controller.

Hit the nail on the head the PSN is horrible just a really outdated 10 years ago service that badly needs a redesign.

I've pointed out many times why i hate the PS3 controller and the reason being the way the controller is designed your thumbs don't naturally rest on the analogue sticks and i believe that's why many people complain of sore hands after playing for a while.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
I find the PS pads horrible much prefer the xbox pads.

Cant wait for new Call of duty should be a great game would be interested to play some online once im set up.

is the fifa game any good only ever played football manger?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
FIFA 11 is good, yes. I find the lob shot and penalties to be incredibly difficult but then I am an old bugger ;) My Xbox Live username is the same as my handle here, feel free to add me up for some games!

Aada

Part of the furniture
IMO PES is the football game to have this year such an awesome game.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
wish to fuck ea or konami would just release theg ames on psn/xbl and charge peeps £5 for a seasonal update or something cant be arsed paying £25-£30 every year for preety much the same game with minor improvments/tweaks/team updates

Aada

Part of the furniture
wish to fuck ea or konami would just release theg ames on psn/xbl and charge peeps £5 for a seasonal update or something cant be arsed paying £25-£30 every year for preety much the same game with minor improvments/tweaks/team updates

From a business point of view it's never going to happen ever.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Jimmy the correct answer to your FIFA / Pro question is: Whichever one your friends have / play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom