xbox 360 questions

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i am moving house in 1.5 months and it looks as though we will have to move in with my mum for a couple of months due to complications. she doesn't have t'internet and doesn't want it, even if she did there wouldnt be room for my PC and gubbins so they will have to go into storage. i am thinking about getting an xbox360 to feed my gaming addiction but need to know a few things.

Do you have to have the internet to use them? or can they be stand alone?
Flat panals, i wont have room for a big LCD tv so was thinking of killing two birds with one stone by buying a flat screen monitor for the PC, what do i need to do to get this to work with an xbox, and any recommendation's? i dont want to have to spend a fortune.

ta

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I dont know about the PC monitor issue, I know you can but I havent tried.

As for needing internet access for the xbox, no you dont. However if you could hook it up once it would be good so you can install its 2 major updates (also games sometimes get patches).

There are also lots of game demos you can download. The hard drive is detachable so you could put your HD in a friends xbox and download demos that way. :D

Yaka

Part of the furniture
there are some sub £200 20" widescreen lcd monitors that work fine with a 360 over vga. as for the updates thing give ms a ring they will post you cd with the update on. as for demos dont x360 mags also have cover discs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom