Xbox 360 ate my game!

scoop

Can't get enough of FH
FH Subscriber
..Well not exactly..

I had an xbox 360 when they first came out and it did a good job of scratching up my discs (small scratches near the middle of the CD).

I ended up taking it back and getting a refund and did not both getting another until recently.

I've noticed that its slowly started to scratch my Gears Of War CD more and more.. The "cannot read disc" errors are becoming more frequent too :(

The xbox itself is sitting horizontally and has not been moved since if got it. I was aware that there were problems with the original 360s but i thought this would have been resolved now?

Anyone else had this problem? Do i have to send it off to MS? :(

Poag

m00?
I also had this problem, but only when the Xbox was an unstable surface.

Its now sat on carpet on the floor and hasn't scratched anything yet...when i had it on a wooden table it scratched my Perfect Dark disk :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
scoop said:
..Well not exactly..

I had an xbox 360 when they first came out and it did a good job of scratching up my discs (small scratches near the middle of the CD).

I ended up taking it back and getting a refund and did not both getting another until recently.

I've noticed that its slowly started to scratch my Gears Of War CD more and more.. The "cannot read disc" errors are becoming more frequent too :(

The xbox itself is sitting horizontally and has not been moved since if got it. I was aware that there were problems with the original 360s but i thought this would have been resolved now?

Anyone else had this problem? Do i have to send it off to MS? :(

I had this also about 4 weeks back the fucking thing was scratching all my games had to take GOW back 3 times! i then took it back to Asda and i have had a new one. Since then i have it it flat on top of the box it came in and have had no troubles.

elvaanknight

Fledgling Freddie
omg thats a bit worrying, I'm lookin to get a 360 soon, it better not start any of that on me! Itll be out the door in no time lol.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have one at work on display, my one at home is fine, never a disc read error. I find that that one at work gets disc read errors when you use it for prolonged periods and stand the 360 vertically.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
my xbox scratched up a game i got from woolies a few weeks ago, dunno what todo with it, guess woolies arent liable to replace it? :S

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd get your brick replaced if I were you, it should not be scratching discs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom