Xbow artifact!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
While running around with Legion of Darkness last night on my xbow arms0r, we were having a discussion about the non-existance xbow artifacts. It seems rude to have a spec line with no available artifacts.

I came up with;

Braggarts Mistake. Level 5 charge being Create Barrows, as that's the only place you're likely to kill anything.

Also, it is incredibly hard to find items (drops, as we can't activate artis with related bonuses) that include archery bonuses such as speed and damage.

Xbow for the win!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I preferred the other one:

"Fools (spec in) Crossbow"

Level 10 ability: Siege bore, turns Armsman into a ram.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Yes but I thought I was getting a bit silly mmmk!

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

hahahahahaha nice1 :D

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Its a good point tho, must be only spec line without available arti weaponary, worth getting in touch with who ever is the arms TL. :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Jaem- said:
Its a good point tho, must be only spec line without available arti weaponary, worth getting in touch with who ever is the arms TL. :p

no thrown weapon artis either...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
The thought of Eggy and Glamis running about with Crossbow spec Arms makes me LOL IRL :wub:

Meowmix

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
The thought of Eggy and Glamis running about with Crossbow spec Arms makes me LOL IRL :wub:

Like Jimmythepost wannabe's then? Who took down a keep door with his x-bow :D

Meowmix -x-

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Meowmix said:

Meowmix -x-

Thats another story, Jimmy is not really........normal. :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Meowmix said:

Meowmix -x-

Jimmy's a nice lad but he's only 39 spec in crossbow.

Fingzor levelled up full crossbow spec and Forky has joined the ranks (though he is less of a gimp due to only having recently become a 50 crossbow armsman)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
Sounds like a waste, though... Right, I've camped and killed this artifact mob, farmed the scrolls, levelled it to 10, and then I thought I should use it sometime in a keep defense... Oops, there went that artifact, gone forever! :mad:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Sounds like a waste, though... Right, I've camped and killed this artifact mob, farmed the scrolls, levelled it to 10, and then I thought I should use it sometime in a keep defense... Oops, there went that artifact, gone forever! :mad:

They could make it a boomarang artifact :) Infact, while we're at it, givf Minstrels digiridoos IMHO :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
spear of kings for slash/thrust

bruiser for crush

think that's it.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:

Imo give Midgard guns!

Gun of the overpowered Midgards..

special ability : Morphs skald in a bullet to shoot away.
will be fun to be on hyper speed 5344234324324324324324!
altho i have to figure out yet to stop before banging into a wall :(

and give warlocks just a nuclear bomb so they can clear a whole area with 1 click!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Calo said:
and give warlocks just a nuclear bomb so they can clear a whole area with 1 click!

they just need to up the radius on their pbaoe for that ;)

but yeah next expansion:

Alb's get a cabbage patch tender, who's special ability is to smell of cabbages.

Hib's get a strange class that looks a bit weird and is fairly ok until you put 4 together, cast the spells backwards at which point they all become immortal.

Mid's get "machinegunner" which gets toned down to "bloke with shotgun" a few patches later to much mid whine about being always nerffed and how cabbages are waaaaaaaaaay overpowered, and how being only able to instantly kill two people instead of everyone in sight is immensely nerfed and that sorcs are far better anyway.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
they just need to up the radius on their pbaoe for that ;)

but yeah next expansion:

Alb's get a cabbage patch tender, who's special ability is to smell of cabbages.

Hib's get a strange class that looks a bit weird and is fairly ok until you put 4 together, cast the spells backwards at which point they all become immortal.

Mid's get "machinegunner" which gets toned down to "bloke with shotgun" a few patches later to much mid whine about being always nerffed and how cabbages are waaaaaaaaaay overpowered, and how being only able to instantly kill two people instead of everyone in sight is immensely nerfed and that sorcs are far better anyway.

Nah hibs will have some strange looking mage who looks very gimped at first sight but when it hits rr5 it will insta bolt everything and has a special rr5 ability , throw with tree's(or Luri's if there are no tree's near)

Btw its funny how many warlocks & vampire's there out atm :mad:
But i really really wanna see what 50 warlocks can do in a keep... will be insane if they work a bit together. bit to much OP ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
strength/dex based.

Damage does not go up that much with spec either alas. I've said it before and i'll say it again, personally I think range should increase with spec, 1 spec being current range and 50 spec being same as longbow range, and scaling up appropriatly inbetween.

Should be uninterruptable whilst using Snapshot too :(

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Crossbow's should be like proper xbow's.

Ie can 1 shot or do some serious damage upclose - range wise, xbow's iirc werent accurate but used near to somebody left a gruesome picture

/edit

But fear Fing & his cabbage smelling patcher of d000000m (bolt of lightning crashes down everytime you say it)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kagato said:
strength/dex based.

Damage does not go up that much with spec either alas. I've said it before and i'll say it again, personally I think range should increase with spec, 1 spec being current range and 50 spec being same as longbow range, and scaling up appropriatly inbetween.

Should be uninterruptable whilst using Snapshot too :(

it's a 2h damage line - so each point up to 50 gives you:

0.5% cap increase
0.5% damage increase (these two are the 2h bonus)
Higher %age of cap damage on average

each point over 50 only gives you the 2h bonus though (same with any line, though most lines also benefit from extra style damage)

gifv sureshot and rapidfire imo :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
it's a 2h damage line - so each point up to 50 gives you:

0.5% cap increase
0.5% damage increase (these two are the 2h bonus)
Higher %age of cap damage on average

each point over 50 only gives you the 2h bonus though (same with any line, though most lines also benefit from extra style damage)

gifv sureshot and rapidfire imo :)

rapidfire.. aka machinegun.. oh my :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom