Xanxicar

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
I'm planning to do the AC-dragon raid over
But as we are in the middle of july, it is likely that less people will show up.

So, anyone knows a good startegy to do the raid with just a few peeps?

Some suggested to do it with 2 grps, first grp to make the run to the dungeon entrance (tanks first of course), 2 nd grp to follow, get inside the dungeon and port back when agro leaves to rez 1st grp.
Would that work?

Post if you have any ideas :)

Greetz Cabalist Calea

kurios

Loyal Freddie
One fg is enough. A cabby or necro to tank Xanxicar, 2 clerics to keep the group alive with insta's while sprinting into the layer.

Short walktrough: Kill the elites outside on groundlevel, sprint down the stairs and port into the hallway to Xanxicar layer. Do not use insta's at this point. Once into the hallway wait for the right moment (if mobs come to close port out again, aggro outside will be gone so np) and sprint to the layer. While sprinting clerics use insta's as needed to keep the group alive. Once at Xanxicar let the cabby or necro tank the thing and voilla.

Kurios

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
ive seen pictures about it done by 2 servant neccy 2 cleric. (probably 3 cleric is safer tho)

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
i'm up for the one group thingie if u should do it i can either bring a serv necro or a bb with di (or both)
if u r going to make it public i'll bring the dragon killer
:drink:

kurios

Loyal Freddie
If you plan it for next friday evening (28th) i can join with either pally or fop cleric.

Kurios

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
2 clerics 1 necro

Kinetix m8! :worthy: my old partner in crime! how the devil are ya? ltns m8 :]

Nice little photo of us kicking 7 barrels of shit out of Xan lol, we really should have a family reunion with the dragon =)

@ Calea m8, Kinetix is right.. 2 cleric 1 necro = dead dragon. Take a tank to help you get past some lame adds on the way down. I wrote a guide on our forum how to do it with 3 or 4 man grp. Just click the site below, go forum and in advice, help and walkthrough section is a Xanxicar post. Hope that helps =)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Vandrakken said:
Kinetix m8! :worthy: my old partner in crime! how the devil are ya? ltns m8 :]

Nice little photo of us kicking 7 barrels of shit out of Xan lol, we really should have a family reunion with the dragon =)

@ Calea m8, Kinetix is right.. 2 cleric 1 necro = dead dragon. Take a tank to help you get past some lame adds on the way down. I wrote a guide on our forum how to do it with 3 or 4 man grp. Just click the site below, go forum and in advice, help and walkthrough section is a Xanxicar post. Hope that helps =)

Hey matey :worthy: , how are you? a old dog like me is always around doing this or that :D as some1 in Dark Aurora for me
Ahah well i dont mind to have talks with the dragon as long as i dont feel teh bad breath :p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
how would you avoid the agro at the begging though, the xancuir guardsmen

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
how would you avoid the agro at the begging though, the xancuir guardsmen

1st part:

You get 3 initial guards on AC with necro and DI....This as to be a perfect pull and they cant touch clerics once. Just use DI2 from one cleric then DI2 from other cleric then just base heal from one cleric to the other so that aggro is splited.
Once that is done just run dow stairs in with necro in front and clerics on the back until you zone in crystal caves once you zone in get out again and wait outside for DI´s.

2nd Part:
zone in crystal caves
There is a patrol runing up and down....if you have 3 clerics you can try to take them down ( you can still zone out safely)

If you have 2 clerics just get one out of group, get the cleric in group to have DI up run with necro in front then clerics in the back make sure ungrouped cleric dosent have aggro. when you pass all the guards and your in the round cave get necro and grouped cleric to die and ungrouped cleric far away Hugging wall)

3rd part:
Go to the furthest part of round cave from entrance set fop etc.
buff etc, Use DI2 just as before and pull xanxicar make necro back off till Xanxicars head is in line with the crystals or more if possible

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
1st part:

You get 3 initial guards on AC with necro and DI....This as to be a perfect pull and they cant touch clerics once. Just use DI2 from one cleric then DI2 from other cleric then just base heal from one cleric to the other so that aggro is splited.
Once that is done just run dow stairs in with necro in front and clerics on the back until you zone in crystal caves once you zone in get out again and wait outside for DI´s.

2nd Part:
zone in crystal caves
There is a patrol runing up and down....if you have 3 clerics you can try to take them down ( you can still zone out safely)

If you have 2 clerics just get one out of group, get the cleric in group to have DI up run with necro in front then clerics in the back make sure ungrouped cleric dosent have aggro. when you pass all the guards and your in the round cave get necro and grouped cleric to die and ungrouped cleric far away Hugging wall)

3rd part:
Go to the furthest part of round cave from entrance set fop etc.
buff etc, Use DI2 just as before and pull xanxicar make necro back off till Xanxicars head is in line with the crystals or more if possible

why furtherst away from enterance?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
why furtherst away from enterance?

Cause at +-50% he will yell for help and you will get 4-5 lvl 70 Xanxicar Champions ( Same as Xanxicar Elites ) on your ass :eek7:

if you put xanxicar were i said (1rst pic i showed with cleric SS) he will be too far for yell to reach guards.

PS: after you kill him loot up quick and if you want to camp place log off chars within 3 mins or you will get energy bolts that will 2 shot anyone. you can relog about 24h later when he respawns

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Turran said:
What does he drop

Mainly crap, he drops some royal rings with weird stats but I only ever sold them for 250g each. The remains were the big sellers but at the time of camping Xan flooded the market with them and the price dropped to 3plat. If you like your trophy collection then they sure do make a nice addition and imho better lookin than Golly.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Vandrakken said:
Mainly crap, he drops some royal rings with weird stats but I only ever sold them for 250g each. The remains were the big sellers but at the time of camping Xan flooded the market with them and the price dropped to 3plat. If you like your trophy collection then they sure do make a nice addition and imho better lookin than Golly.

best Trophy there is after Phoenix imho :D

Psyco stop following me! go level your cabby :fluffle:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

Aye the Phoenix is a mental trophy to get, one of the few I actually still want to get :]]

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

im not following!:p

i personally think its just a feather in a box... but in saying that, i still want it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom