Xajorkith\Corleth leaves the building...

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe we are (was) still playing this game :) It's certainly been a good run.... fours years four months.... the fact that we're still here bitching and whining shows what a good game DAoC is (was).

Unfortunately for me I've grown tired of it, the game is still good, but it's the players that make this game and far far too many of them have fallen away and for me the spirit has gone.

I was going to quit about 1 month ago... but had much fun with Eul that I exteded my stay, but now it's time to say good bye.

Thx go to "The Clocker Knights", Blizzard, White Rose and of course The Dark Alliance for having me :)

And of course thanks to all you 'orrible lot :) the forums were good fun too :)

/salute

pip

Banned
Xajorkith said:
I can't believe we are (was) still playing this game :) It's certainly been a good run.... fours years four months.... the fact that we're still here bitching and whining shows what a good game DAoC is (was).

Unfortunately for me I've grown tired of it, the game is still good, but it's the players that make this game and far far too many of them have fallen away and for me the spirit has gone.

I was going to quit about 1 month ago... but had much fun with Eul that I exteded my stay, but now it's time to say good bye.

Thx go to "The Clocker Knights", Blizzard, White Rose and of course The Dark Alliance for having me :)

And of course thanks to all you 'orrible lot :) the forums were good fun too :)

/salute
GL irl prob wont be far behind tbh

pip

Banned
kivik said:
Bye corleth, have fun :)
Looking at your sig it's folk like you is the cause of this :wanker: nothing personal but glory hunters like man-u fans born in spain, all you cross-realmers might think Im talking crap but at the end of the day it will effect all of you too 1 day:(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Looking at your sig it's folk like you is the cause of this :wanker: nothing personal but glory hunters like man-u fans born in spain, all you cross-realmers might think Im talking crap but at the end of the day it will effect all of you too 1 day:(

I'm one of the bad guys aswell then? :<

pip

Banned
Congax said:
I'm one of the bad guys aswell then? :<
I no but still talk to ya, what ever makes you happy:( but like capture the flag you are 2 other team as 6 will you stay online to lose 24/7? nah you will log think sod this shit:) then before you no it there be not enough folk left in this game to support the subs:(

delay

Fledgling Freddie
good bye and thanks for all the hibs

...hope to see you around, should you get bored some day, would be great hunting with you again...

good luck with whatever you do - i wish you all the best

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
gimp.jpg

hmm, 1 year & a half later & you're off.

We may not be friends but whatever road you take, I wish you the Best of luck & take care dude.

Happy hunting

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
hmm, 1 year & a half later & you're off.

We may not be friends but whatever road you take, I wish you the Best of luck & take care dude.

Happy hunting

NecroTalisman.jpg

After I got a a few ranks under me (8L5 v 9L8) I always wanted to take a screenie of me beating ya, but never beat you cleanly....

Will always remember you with MoS 5 and cammo up... taking the piss out of me on Brynja :)

pip

Banned
censi said:
pip stay off that pan pipe.

bb corleth.
less time slagging me of more time helping your realm mates:) or are you just a piece of shit cross-realmer to ?

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Crap one of the good guys is leaving. Sad day for Midgard. Has been a pleasure playing with you and Im looking forward to your comeback. :) Big farewell from TDA.

Dacrath

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to hear you're leaving. One of the nicer guys i met in Midgard. Hopefully its just a break, but best of luck anyway.

kivik

Part of the furniture
pip said:

Don't want to ruin a friends goodbye thread so I will keep this simple, you got owned camping brynja on your WL.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
damn sad to see you leaving my friend, hope its only a brake tho :)
it was an hounor playing with you and hopefully will get the chance again in future :)

pip

Banned
kivik said:
Don't want to ruin a friends goodbye thread so I will keep this simple, you got owned camping brynja on your WL.
lol took 3 of your grp members with me rolf:fluffle:

Sindre

Fledgling Freddie
What ... one great m8 leaving us../cry but in soem special reason ill understand your cor..

Have fun out there an who nows ...ill will looking forward to see ya again....continue to your bow higth..rl is ewull. An thx for the time in TDA

See ya

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

who the fuck are you to say that kind of shit...

Stay out of a good bye thread if all your gonna do is flame bait.

end.

pip

Banned
Haggus said:
who the fuck are you to say that kind of shit...

Stay out of a good bye thread if all your gonna do is flame bait.

end.
lol calm down he will be back like hundreds before him :wanker:

Angrist

Part of the furniture
/salute

Was a pleasure to have u in TDA, Take care mate.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
buh bye :)

HF whatever you do, even if it means coming back to DAoC :D

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
bye.

ps. this i leave the game cause it sux getting boring cause they arent finishing

soon i came back thread is on :p

cya gl in rl and crap will see u again in 2 weeks? prolly ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
less time slagging me of more time helping your realm mates:) or are you just a piece of shit cross-realmer to ?
The guy's a crossrealmer for having mid classes as well as hib? Deary me, the game must be full of them then.

Hint: Retard.

And to get back to the topic; have fun in real life :p

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
/salut one that worth respect amongst all

bye corl, thx for giving a bit if your time to TDA, and don't forget our website, we r always happy to get some news of our retired :)

see ya in WAR maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom