-x[$]x- check out our server for a cheat free friendly game!

K

karlos223

hi im the leader of -x[$]x- clan got a server with barrysworld we currently 20th in the uk mohaa objective realism ladder on clanbase we are recruiting new members so pop in if u think u have something to offer us if not just pop in and have a game with us we are a nice friendly clan and wont kick so called "noobs" cos at the end of the day if we all kicked new players how would they learn to play the game? and its embarissing trying to open the doors that will never open or nadeing urself but weve all done it its just a learning curve... also u will see alot of welll know mohaa players on our s3rver as we our well known in the community but hvae just reformed under this name u may or maynot have seen us about as <<TrF>> but anyways too cut a very,very long story short we provide a nice friendly atmosphere for your playing pleasure lol thats me sales pitch done now im off to the server >> 213.221.175.230:29960 cya soon...... -x[$]x- DyNaMo

A

Aeron

Yep,i enjoyed the game the other night,not usualy a realism player but i done pretty well,i'll pop in when i'm not busy,good luck in the ladder.

Users who are viewing this thread