X-mas food...

Helme

Resident Freddy
Just dont buy the cheap hams ICA and COOP got.
Having grown up with "real" ham from my uncles farm I must say that I actually prefer ICA/COOP's versions my family usually buys for new year/easter. It's actually really good if you take your time to cook it(10 hours+).

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I thought it was just a given fact that Pigs in Blankets are wtfpwn? :p
We need to prove this though, I bet there's many Eastern European freaks (Eastern being east of us) who have no idea what they are ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pigs in blankets ARE WTFPWNAGE, but for me it's not just one thing but the whole mix of tastes... bit of turkey, roast spud, some stuffing, bit of bacon and sausage, some gravy and redcurrant all mingling into one scrummy scrummy mouthful :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
little thing i like to do is make fresh bread rolls on xmas eve (just got the oven warming now, they have risen!!!) and have smoked salmon sanger with cesar salad xmas eve and then the rest of the rolls for turkey sammiges (which are actually the food of the gods tbh) over the rest of christmas...also choccy coins are Thee Best!

Oh and Mama B2 does this absolutely loooovely thing where she mashes courgettes and bakes them with cheese and stuff Mmm Mmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom