WWE thread Spinoff

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
don't hate me because in my sport they don't use baby oil and talk about how they want to dick each other.

Instead they lay on top each other for 5-10mins and calling it "ultimate fighting" or they elbow a guy who can't defend himself for 30 seconds whilst holding down.

Like that useless **** Ortiz or whatever, heh none of those would last 10 seconds vs someone like Jet Li or Tony Jaa or some actual true streetfighter.

As for wrestling, Owen Hart was my favourite since i actually met the guy too way back in 1997, great guy.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Like that useless **** Ortiz or whatever, heh none of those would last 10 seconds vs someone like Jet Li or Tony Jaa or some actual true streetfighter.

While this is a wrestling thread and I want to keep it on topic, the top stars in the Ufc would be able to handle someone lilke Jet Li because they are actually top of their own food chain. If the Ufc proves anything it is that anyone no matter how big/tough they think they are can be knocked out by someone else out there. No-one is untouchable.

As for the WWE My fav wrestlers were Stone Cold and the Rock. Tag Team had to be the Hardy boys they moved extreme ladder matches up a notch.

soze

I am a FH squatter
While this is a wrestling thread and I want to keep it on topic, the top stars in the Ufc would be able to handle someone lilke Jet Li because they are actually top of their own food chain. If the Ufc proves anything it is that anyone no matter how big/tough they think they are can be knocked out by someone else out there. No-one is untouchable.

I like this discussion and alot of people believe it is because of the cage that MMA bruisers like ortiz can fight a true martial artist. But who knows. And Tony Jaa could not fight in MMA the first elbow he laded would kill or cripple his victim. Saying that the UFC might still book him ;)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH

As for the WWE My fav wrestlers were Stone Cold and the Rock. Tag Team had to be the Hardy boys they moved extreme ladder matches up a notch.

They wouldn't believe me, if you knew someone who was involved with martial arts for 40 years you would see how good true martial artists are not like the stuff in UFC.

Hwang-Jang Lee could kill any of those one kick if he wanted, i am not kidding either go look him up.(he actually did kill someone one kick on a movie set)

I am not saying those UFC people aren't tough, they just not as good as people think and the stuff they do isn't fighting, some of it is just barbaric bullcrap.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I like this discussion and alot of people believe it is because of the cage that MMA bruisers like ortiz can fight a true martial artist. But who knows. And Tony Jaa could not fight in MMA the first elbow he laded would kill or cripple his victim. Saying that the UFC might still book him ;)

Or he would just laugh at their kicks. xD

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
They wouldn't believe me, if you knew someone who was involved with martial arts for 40 years you would see how good true martial artists are not like the stuff in UFC.

Hwang-Jang Lee could kill any of those one kick if he wanted, i am not kidding either go look him up.(he actually did kill someone one kick on a movie set)

I am not saying those UFC people aren't tough, they just not as good as people think and the stuff they do isn't fighting, some of it is just barbaric bullcrap.

Fighting is barbaric, for every guy who can kill someone with one kick there is another who will poke their eyes out. You aint gonna kick fuck all if you have had you eyes gauged and your face bit off.

I am not discounting martial arts experts from winning any fight, but no-one is unbeatable. I would not expect someone from the Ufc to fight Jet li and go in trying to kung fu his arse people fight with what they are good at.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Fighting is barbaric, for every guy who can kill someone with one kick there is another who will poke their eyes out. You aint gonna kick fuck all if you have had you eyes gauged and your face bit off.

I am not discounting martial arts experts from winning any fight, but no-one is unbeatable. I would not expect someone from the Ufc to fight Jet li and go in trying to kung fu his arse people fight with what they are good at.

How will he gauge his eyes out if a leg would reach him real fast?:p you ever seen the guy i mentioned in action?

Where did i say they was unbeatable? i am just saying they would wipe the floor with UFC fighters and they would.It's obvious why, one of the main reasons is being with the high amount of training/experience they have compared to them, like Tony Jaa trains 8-10 hours everyday.I know UFC fighters train often too because i know one of the trainers in real life(Scott Welch the boxer, people may remember around 10 years ago)

There's many good martial artists out there that people have no idea how good they truely are as some are too focused on movies but you can't blame them considering the money they draw from it.

There's a difference between giving the guy a chance to fight than having a guy who is helpless not being able to defend himself.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
don't hate me because in my sport they don't use baby oil and talk about how they want to dick each other.

Toh is right unfortunately, just because this forum is off-topic doesn't mean you can de-rail a thread whenever you'd like to.

So either stick to the topic or stop posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom