WWE thread Spinoff

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thread spinoffs are so fotm after i did it first.

everyone and their dog has made a spinoff now.

mick foley owns everyone imo.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I mean... Hulk hogan.. two or more heads higher than me... Andre.. Fucking tower xD

Olgaline

FH is my second home
ah yes andre,
I remember him, resently saw some tribute the manshow did

Marc

FH is my second home
WHat a total gearbox LOL

YouTube - Edge and Christian meets Ashton Kutcher (or vice versa)
[youtubevid]DRSTV7X5MEg[/youtubevid]

Edge, I dont know about you, but how I survived that interview...I dont know! lmao

YouTube - Edge and Christian Watches Old Hardy Boys clip
[youtubevid]iKDWbunQ0lg[/youtubevid]

YouTube - WWF Edge & Christian
[youtubevid]oy4YsS92Hbk[/youtubevid]

YouTube - Edge & Christan dressed as Fat Elvis
[youtubevid]Hh6OxcEITcE[/youtubevid]

They were the sole reason I used to watch WWE.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Undertaker
Stone Cold
Rock

No one like them i just hope Taker gets his belt back before he quits

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I hate the Hulk, he is so lame!

It has to be young Michael Foley, he is a legend and every promo was great! :D

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I hate the Hulk, he is so lame!

It has to be young Michael Foley, he is a legend and every promo was great! :D

Hogan had everything that is lacking from most wrestlers today but he should know when to retire.

Agree on Mick Foley though, he was great too. Still proved he had it last year at Wrestlemania against Edge and then at One Night Stand 2.

And in response to post in previous thread, Leeds :) Best start ever. Beckfords goal yesterday was pure class, and how Casper saved that header I have no idea, it was a goal and somehow he saved it. F--- OFF TO THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hogan had everything that is lacking from most wrestlers today but he should know when to retire.

Agree on Mick Foley though, he was great too. Still proved he had it last year at Wrestlemania against Edge and then at One Night Stand 2.

And in response to post in previous thread, Leeds :) Best start ever. Beckfords goal yesterday was pure class, and how Casper saved that header I have no idea, it was a goal and somehow he saved it. F--- OFF TO THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

Hogan isnt that good. He hlped kill of WCW in the 90s by booking himself as the number 1 guy all the time, booring the fans!

Thats why the WWF/E ended upwith guys like Foley, Stone Cold, Eddie Guerro, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko and Chris Jericho

soze

I am a FH squatter
Hogan isnt that good. He hlped kill of WCW in the 90s by booking himself as the number 1 guy all the time, booring the fans!

Thats why the WWF/E ended upwith guys like Foley, Stone Cold, Eddie Guerro, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko and Chris Jericho

Hogan tried to kill WWE too by rating them out to the courts about steroids during a contract dispute. Before he left to ruin WCW.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
[youtubevid]upBowwzp2pc[/youtubevid]

Wow, that video sure was interesting....

You just cant help yourself, you flame everyone in the other WWE thread, then you come here and post crappy videos.

Least Mxn had the deceny to delete his crap videos after a little flaming ;)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie

WCW killed itself and all the people involved in it helped. Also they weren't owned by a wrestling organisation, they were owned by a media corporation who decided to pull the plug.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mephz, why don't you take that to your own thread.

IT's the button that looks like
newthread.gif

Stop being such a troll :eek:

Mephz

Banned
Mephz, why don't you take that to your own thread.

IT's the button that looks like
newthread.gif

Stop being such a troll :eek:
don't hate me because in my sport they don't use baby oil and talk about how they want to dick each other.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
don't hate me because in my sport they don't use baby oil and talk about how they want to dick each other.

First off, your sport? Haven't seen you in the ring.

Second, i don't hate you, but if i did, it would be because you post your personal crap where other people like to have their own personal crap.

I'm not posting a baseball video on a football thread, so you should learn a bit about forum conduct before you get reported and naughty-slapped.

You're on a fast-track to BAn Ban Land and if you don't change your direction, it's gonna hurt.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Really want to report Mephz for being a ****.

Actually, regarding wrestling.. I watched the 07 Royal Rumble last night. Shawn Michaels VS Undertaker (last 2 in the ring) - Been a while since I watched it and I still found it really entertaining. Loved the DGX enterence.

Marc

FH is my second home

we dont hate you because of that. We hate u cos your a cock. Sorry, a cock thats devoted his life to bodybuilding.

soze

I am a FH squatter

And here was me thinking that 2 of the brightest K1 stars have been suspnded for using baby oil so they could cheat. And i hate you because you are small minded and prolly 13 as you keep refering to wrestlers as gay.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
My "sport" is professional wrestling, that make me come into UFC threads and call it all shit?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
WCW killed itself and all the people involved in it helped. Also they weren't owned by a wrestling organisation, they were owned by a media corporation who decided to pull the plug.

Yea, they killed itself due to guys like Hogan and Nash who refused to move out of the top spots or put over the younger guys, guys like Goldberg

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
First off, your sport? Haven't seen you in the ring.

Repeated blows to the head would actually explain alot about his behaviour!

Don't be so quick to discount the fact that he does participate.
Either that or he's just as much of a prick in his local pub which would also explain it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Repeated blows to the head would actually explain alot about his behaviour!

Don't be so quick to discount the fact that he does participate.
Either that or he's just as much of a prick in his local pub which would also explain it.

Yeah, i kinda assumed he wasn't a fighter 'cause he hasn't flaunted his "ring epeen" yet. Would've come "up" at this point.

Anyhoo, i still say that the best part of any WWE related thing is the puppies, no way no how it can be anything else :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom