WW2 online is crap compared to Planetside....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slug

thats what i think, but not what a lot of other people think

W

Will

I really don't think moving your arguement to here is going to help your case. I'm going to leave this open because I'm nice like that, but I want to see some more constructive discussion. If this turns into a flamefest, I'm closing it.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Comparing WW2OL to PS is like comparing Squad Leader with Stratego...

Nuff said.

*prepares some choice flames*

E

Esoteric

Do you have to pay a monthly sub for it? ie have a full customer service team behind it.

A decent MMO game which what ps is should and would trounce any other game with an online feature. For many reasons and I cannot list all of them. A customer service team/dealing swiftly with hackers and hacks/updating content is a couple of important ones.

I honest to god love this game I used to play/love CS but when the real cheats and real hackers started, the game was awful with little being done to stop it. Now all thats left in these games are cheats and hackers because we have a paid customer service team behind planetside. (Im sorry if Im broadly brushing you if you do play CS and host your own games with honest folk).

M

mid_Efour

i have never played it, is it like day of defeat meets planetside ? with tanks and bombers in a ww2 flavour?

heinkels and Tigers !!!!1 AChtung!!!!!!!11111111111

SPITFIRE AIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!111

eat pineapples!!!

can i be tom hanks?
"anyone seen a RYAN!"

sounds good but wont be as good as PS

S

Slug

sorry plz delete this

I was a bit pissed off when i made it :(

forgive me an let us forget about this

Status