Wuren waves goobye

W

Wuren

Yeah you guessed it, This is one of those "goodbye" threads. So if you are already bored with them you can stop reading now :)

Why?

Im starting to become a person that is not me and that I dont like, neither do I whish to wake up in 10 years and still find that guy. I thought I could balance daoc and real life but I realised that its not that easy. Ive come to a point where I have to chose.

I have take the decision that I am gonna quit(for real this time yes). I realised that the game itself got boring when I hit 50, I only stayed for the people I played with.

I know I have said and done a lot of things which was wrong and that i regret but im not here to excuse myself, I just wanted to say goodbye, because along the way i have made some very good friends and meet a lot of nice ppl that i will miss alot.

That includes everyone in Llaw Arian, yes the elitist talk and all, many I consider true friends and im for sure gonna try stay in touch with them, outside the game tho ;)

Anyway, it has been almost a year and been a lot of fun. Cheers for all the battles with albs and mids and goodbye to all of Hib :)

And a big kiss to Outlaw for beeing such a good rp cow :clap:

/Wuren

O

old.Anneli

well rl life definatly worth it to bad u couldnt balance it like u said will miss you
good luck :m00:

H

Herbal Remedy

pfft who the fuck am i gonna save bof for now ya big firby gimp:(

O

old.Mick

good luck with rl boss im sure you will be well missed

F

Fame

A great leader, a good player, a friend of which i have few.

I'm sorry to see you go, and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

L

lofff

bleh, its a shame, cant say we had a "good" start but u are a great player. Best luck in future.

ps: Where the hell do i find now such a good dueler ;) Had saved yah a surprise and all ;P

O

old.Tzeentch

Good luck Wuren :)

One of the few late, good surprises I came across on my 2nd char.. I count myself lucky :)

A

Apathy

Real Life casts a spell!
Wuren was just killed by Real Life!

a.

W

Wuren

Before I get anymore emails, the account is not for sale :) Subscription is cancelled, I will leave it at that.

O

old.Xarr

goodbye Wuren!

hope rl works out for you man :)

/salute

K

kelem

/salute
The big fat firby i ll miss u :/
:/

J

Jiggs

you were good

good luck wherever you go :D

and salute for closing your account, there will only be one wuren :p

C

CBH_Popov

/salute

Hibernia loses on it's best and Excal loses on of it's best characters. (no I mean character NOT character)

GL and I hope RL turns out to be all you hoped it would be.

A

AquArius

Well, I can certainly sympathize with ur decision. I am currently asking myself the same questions. There is no doubt in my mind, that this is the most addictive games I have ever played :p

Anyway Wuren, I have grpd with u on a few occasions, and I know many players in Llaw. I have never heard anyone say a bad word about u. I have read many threads concerning LA, and probably a lot of them non too complimentary. What I did notice, was the way u tried to handle the flames in a mature and reasonable manner, and always gave explanations when required. This I found quite refreshing, as opposed to some of the insane and pathetic character assasinations of some people on the same side of the fence.

I think u r respected as a player and a person by many people in all realms, and that is something only a handful of people can lay claim too.
G/l in whatever u choose to do :)

/wave

T

talivarevil

Gl and good bye m8 was good knowing u and /salute for not selling :)

O

old.chipper

bye wuren never really knew u from hib side although believe we met on the battlefield a few times when i was alb its a shame to see such a good player go hope u have fun in RL

nice one not sellin acct

T

tankster

Wuren .. your awsome friend and guildleader, u teached me alot of the game and how to be a goodplayer

alot of respect and love

miss you ..

:( :( :( :(

I

inuyasha

wave

Originally posted by Wuren
Before I get anymore emails, the account is not for sale :) Subscription is cancelled, I will leave it at that.

rofl, suprize =)

Anyways, sad to see you go =( No matter how "elitist" you was you was still a sympol on hib exal /salute

GOOD choise thought =)

I would quit on the day if something more interesting (like a lady) came up, but not happened yet :D

A

Aussie-

tata :eek:

Wuren is scared now Karam returned. (real reason)

K

K0nah

will miss ur ticklestick, gl irl etc.

alb casters everywhere breathe a sigh of relief ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom