This Belt:

lvl 50
qua 99%

10% Slash
6% Cold

Bonus to dex cap: 12
Bonus to hits cap: 9

For Mad tales 3 of 3

Dunno how much this belt is worth but someone just might need it and has a spar mad tales 3 pm me in game or post a reply here.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
just out of curiosity were did you find such a strong rog ?

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
The dexcap sure is great, but capping dex is not a real problem if you have a serious template anyway, so it's not all that great.
but yeah, I also wanna know where you found such a good rog :)

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Its from an arti mob can 't remember wich 1, think it was from SoM or from Battler.

And no i am not on drugs, like i said i don 't know how much this is worth just wanted 2 know if anyone is intrested.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Its from an arti mob can 't remember wich 1, think it was from SoM or from Battler.

And no i am not on drugs, like i said i don 't know how much this is worth just wanted 2 know if anyone is intrested.

Apologies mate, it was mroe to do with the evul price of MT 3/3 and comparing that to perhaps the value of that belt which would never quite add up.

Looks good though as healer is willing to share his wealth and all ya need is to find another nice rog like that :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Dubaxter said:

Apologies mate, it was mroe to do with the evul price of MT 3/3 and comparing that to perhaps the value of that belt which would never quite add up.

Looks good though as healer is willing to share his wealth and all ya need is to find another nice rog like that :)

Jacina's Sash on a healer :p

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Bump

And would like 2 trade another item for m/t3

arcanium Slag Befouled Leggings

lvl 51
qua 100%
studded

Quick:21
dex: 21
stealth: 3