WTT/WTS Moonshadow & Rock Cracker Sidi Drops

K

Kagato.

Trading or selling :

Dark Moonshadow Impaler, Sidi Drop.

Two-handed Thrust Damage, good for anyone considering respecing for 2H after 1.65 ;)

Has a glow and a tasty life-drain proc.

You can check all the stats and pic Here

If interested you can make a cash offer, but im also looking for the sidi armsman armour set or cleric armour sets if you want to trade (except cleric crown/boots which I already have). Will also consider sidi thrust poles or very good Sidi tank drops I do not have yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also Trading or Selling:

Rock Cracker, Sidi Drop

Polearm, Crush Damage, Has a nice glow and a heat damage DoT proc.

All stats and pic can be found

Here

Same as above, will consider cash offers or trade/cash for the aforementioned items, im not stating any minimum bids, offer what you think is right, if by the end im not happy with the offers i'll use them myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also if anyone is interested I have a Giant Barbed Arrow --sold--.

Pic

And a Vengeful Trapped Soul for sale, Flex 3, Soul Rending 3, hits 40 and 7% Thrust resist, 54 Utility if im not mistaken.

I'll close this on Thursday night.

And before anyone whines, one sidi drop was a left over, and the other came from a private small group raid.

O

old_saxo

Trading or selling :

Dark Moonshadow Impaler, Sidi Drop.

Two-handed Thrust Damage, good for anyone considering respecing for 2H after 1.65

Has a glow and a tasty life-drain proc.

You can check all the stats and pic Here

If interested you can make a cash offer, but im also looking for the sidi armsman armour set or cleric armour sets if you want to trade (except cleric crown/boots which I already have). Will also consider sidi thrust poles or very good Sidi tank drops I do not have yet.

OFFER 2.5p ( so far )

O

old_saxo

Also Trading or Selling:

Rock Cracker, Sidi Drop

Polearm, Crush Damage, Has a nice glow and a heat damage DoT proc.

All stats and pic can be found

Here

Same as above, will consider cash offers or trade/cash for the aforementioned items, im not stating any minimum bids, offer what you think is right, if by the end im not happy with the offers i'll use them myself.

O

old_saxo

And a Vengeful Trapped Soul for sale, Flex 3, Soul Rending 3, hits 40 and 7% Thrust resist, 54 Utility if im not mistaken

never mind :] by the offer on this

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by old_saxo
And a Vengeful Trapped Soul for sale, Flex 3, Soul Rending 3, hits 40 and 7% Thrust resist, 54 Utility if im not mistaken

If its caer sidi i offer 500 gold for it

Giant barbed arrow and vengeful trapped soul are not sidi drops, i was just saving space by keeping them in the same thread. I just couldn't find a link to it on allakhazam anywhere, its a gem and dropped in SI somewhere. Feel free to edit your offer accordingly.

K

Khalen

Suddenly the sidi poles are popping up but when yah ask for em no one has em ;) I dunno what's a good price for em. Dunno why I want one even if I'm not gonna use it... :-\

K

Kagato.

This Sidi pole dropped saturday night during a little guild skirmish in there.

If it was thrust i'd of kept it :(

No idea on there values myself, hence why no starting bid, I just did searches in the BW archives for a rough idea from previous ones if any.

K

Khalen

Well I'll make a bid on that crush pole then. As there is no starting point I'll make a bid of 800 G to start with (seeing as last crush pole didn't go very high (actually 0 bids))

F

Fagane

Normaly even the most crap sidi weapon/armor starts for 1p.

Fagane

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Fagane
Normaly even the most crap sidi weapon/armor starts for 1p.

Fagane

The one i bought and later sold went for 800g

M

mavo

nerf you khalen well 900 gold.... :( for the damn cruch pole

K

Kagato.

This'll close at 9pm tonight, and a little bump for good measure ;)

K

Kagato.

Ok Arx wins the Impaler at 3 plat and Mavo wins the pole at 900 G

O

old_saxo

Sorry i used Mavo's barrysworld acc at my work. I won it hehe :] 900 gold just so we dont screw it up ^^

Users who are viewing this thread