WTT ml 2.10 hauberk...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,077
want to trade ML 2.10 hauberk for seers for MP (100% chain sleeves @ 102 af). the deal req is that i get the sleeves tommorow, its a realy good price for the 2.10 hauber for a pair of mp chain sleeves.
 

Gotmagi

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
1,432
I got mp sleeves for ya. Can give them to u now or tomorrow :)
 

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,077
Gotmagi said:
I got mp sleeves for ya. Can give them to u now or tomorrow :)
ok, got a catch before i went to sleep, so if he failed we do the trade
 

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
1,395
Roteca said:
want to trade ML 2.10 hauberk for seers for MP (100% chain sleeves @ 102 af). the deal req is that i get the sleeves tommorow, its a realy good price for the 2.10 hauber for a pair of mp chain sleeves.
huh? are you nuts sigel why didnt you ask me first :eek7:
 

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,077
Kalba said:
huh? are you nuts sigel why didnt you ask me first :eek7:
yea im nuts, but cba waiting for sleeves any longer, have them now atleast :drink:

ty Noelle
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom