[WTT] Mad Tales 2

Diofantos

Fledgling Freddie
As topic says i want to trade my Mad Tales 2 scroll and i preferably want a GoV artifact, if this isn't a fair deal so be it... Need the GoV since its lats thing in SC and ill try any way to get it

Brite

Banned
someone trading somthing worth 5p for gov and now trading a scroll for gov, isnt gov worth 30p+ and shit hard to do since last patch or is that just me?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Actually GoV is still easy enough to do :) but I agree that MT2=15p'ish and GoV=30p'ish. So this just doesnt seem kosher, but oh well :) could be my prices are a bit off :D

/Dracus

Diofantos

Fledgling Freddie
Well i do know that the MT 2 scroll might be worth a bit less on the market, how ever there might be someone that is like me and is more interested in getting something I do want instead of thinking how to do the maximum money profit from it.

But hey, this post was only to see if someone wanted to trade, GoV is easily done by 2 or 3 persons with right setup (which i can arrange easily, just tired of it beeing camped 24/7)

¤ I can offer Shades 3 for GoV arti also if that trade is something that is more lucrative for someone.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
You used to be able to buy gov on cm for 10plat, it isn't worth any more than that :/

Not hard to do still.

Diofantos

Fledgling Freddie
imo MT2 is harder to get then a GoV since it is 100% droprate on the arti and the droprate on MT2 is very low

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
I think the point is more the pop rate of the mob that drops GoV verses the mobs that drop mt2.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
mt2 is worth 13-14p i sold mine for 10p because then i am sure to sell it fast.

GoV is worth 25p+ and means that MT2 no matter how you look on it is not worth GOV arti before you have MT 2 and MT3 means you can jsut as well offer MT book for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom