[WTT] Healer or Shaman TG vest (Mid/Exc) for Mincer Sidi vest (Alb/Pry)

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Okay this is probably a longshot but I have to give it a try. I got both healer and shaman TG vest on midgard/excalibur and I want a Minstrel Sidi vest on Prydwen. So if anyone wanna trade plz reply here or send me a pm or message me ingame. Both are 100con/100dur

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
healer vest 15p , shaman vest 10p.... mincer vest, from what i have been told... 30p+... not a very good trade imo. Plus healer and shaman vests are pretty common on mid/exc. ( i myself have 2 of each ). Plus i have tried trading full sb armour for minstrel vest , no avail. Seems like they are too rare in Alb ( like the spiritmaster,warrior,hunter 1s on mid ). Anyway gl.... ( i offered 50p on mid for mincer vest btw post is somewhere on here and didnt get anything).

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
I had no way of knowing the price on mincer vest, but if someone is willing to trade I'm up for it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Prices for the Mincer vest start at 25p, have seen them sell on Prydwen for anywhere upto 40p.

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
lol at prices... or just wait for ToA and get far better BPs for free. :eek7:

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
As a minstrel myself i dont think any of the toa hauberks really are much better, the heal proc is truely unique and very powerful. Also our 'versions' of the toa hauberks have really stupid stats (+ cast speed etc)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
uuh minstrel vest rare? ;o

when i was on tlw sidi raids looong ago it was far from rare :D
that was ofcourse when horst was bugged (?) but i got my sidi minstrel vest on my first sidi raid.. and i was also the only one that wanted it ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom