WTT Cloudsong

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
I whant to trad a cloudsong with egg of youth arti.

pms: miha going to craft a bit on her from now on :m00:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
organise a raid for him and claim the artie :)

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yam :D .... me a she

i whant egg of youth :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
does faultfinder still work on the pillars like it used to? a warden or two rips them apart :p

Deena

Fledgling Freddie
I heard it doesnt .. they nerfed FF for EoY encounter .. only hit pillars for 30 damage now.
Rams is the only option.

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
hmm way all that nerfing. Mythic most rilly hate us :(

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I just don't think they listen to casual players (dunno if that's what you are but still) when they write fix lists :)
Imo organize an FFA raid on it, get a few groups (2-3 enough?) and do the encounter. It's the only way if you want an item and nobody wants to sell it to you, or atleast that's how it's worked for me with all my artifacts on pryd.

GL :cheers:

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
I just don't think they listen to casual players (dunno if that's what you are but still) when they write fix lists :)
I'd say its quite the opposite these days. If you follow the patchupdates on Camelot Herald (and also about whats already been patched here with 1.71), they are continually making encounters, aspecially ML encounters, easier and easier with each patch. And with Catacombs they are making leveling 5 times easier too by introducing quests giving tons of XP for just run there-do that-come back stuff. So I'd say Mythic is seriously catering the casual players now.

Faultfinder wasnt nerfed because of the possibility of doing EOY and other encounters faster and easier, it was changed because if you got a bunch of Faultfinders together you could drop keepgates faster than possible with War rams, making it impossible to come to a keep and defend in time. Ofcourse, as they usually do they went a bit overboard with the nerfing so its hardly more than a regular hit now, it should have been left alot higher, just not as high as it was originally.

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
Way cant thay just change the damage on keep doors then :eek6:

Deena

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
Faultfinder wasnt nerfed because of the possibility of doing EOY and other encounters faster and easier, it was changed because if you got a bunch of Faultfinders together you could drop keepgates faster than possible with War rams, making it impossible to come to a keep and defend in time. Ofcourse, as they usually do they went a bit overboard with the nerfing so its hardly more than a regular hit now, it should have been left alot higher, just not as high as it was originally.

I dont understand this at all .. Isnt faultfinder supposed to be a siege style ?
Mythic is just weird ..

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic is sooo weird, first give and then nerf it. :eek7:

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Solsikke said:
Way cant thay just change the damage on keep doors then
I think that would actually require some intelligent work on Mythics part, much easier to just lower the damage all over. LA nerf on Zerker vs SB anyone?

Deena said:
I dont understand this at all .. Isnt faultfinder supposed to be a siege style ?
Mythic is just weird ..
Yeah, Faultfinder is a siege style, the sideeffect of it all was that you (unintentionally perhaps) could take down the EOY pillars alot faster than you "were supposed to". It is still a siegestyle, only a crappy one with not much more damage than a regular taunt attack on a door.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
ehm i 'soloed' eoy with a hero (engage) a bb (buffs and heals in the end) and my bard driving a war ram from one pillar to another..

couldnt b easier ;p~ (i played all 3)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
how does it work now with the pillars and such? previously they could repop, so we had to leave them at low hp and kill them all fast before dropping the bird

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
dunno i didnt risk so i rammed each pillar to 1% then made a quick loop finishing em off, takes only a few swings per pilar wiht a war ram, longest is moving it from pillar to pillar cos its so feckign slow, suposse if u bring a friend with a extra ram u do it twice faster xD

eoy is just piss easy with the new mobile rams..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well shouldnt be too hard to do it sometime solsikke, i have my cloudsong now but just call if you need any help :p

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
I tink its the same as before, but now y need to get some ram, or it will take forever.
Come on boys give me eoy :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom