[wtt] alb for mid plats

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If ya gonna zergsurf, tell me and I'll bring hammers of dh00m Thane :D

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
I wanna play my skald but soul wants to play the skald so i dunno wtf im gonna play :p

Aren't you going to play the valk ?:p
say hello to my valk :p the template wasn't cheap but it was worth it :D ... now only need crafted/mls/DR quests :>

Attachments

• sshot038.jpg
    sshot038.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 4

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Jacob wants to play the valk 1st he wants to play the mincer now the valk , he is such a cockblock :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha i play what you want to play... But i get suited 1st!

homer-1.gif

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
can swap some ml's on mid for same on alb if ya want....

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just spent 2h playing with my rr2 wl in a trio with a rr2 skald and valk and was fun made 25k or so and we died a fair bit but no QQing was all good fun really

Everz

FH is my second home
Just spent 2h playing with my rr2 wl in a trio with a rr2 skald and valk and was fun made 25k or so and we died a fair bit but no QQing was all good fun really

My account had 14 free days on it, logged on chanter to have a look about, and couldnt find one recognisable name from either here or Killibury so logged off. Does anyone non-french or annoying yank play hib anymore :eek:?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
in hib or alb the /a is for french ?

Cause in mid in /a only french people are speaking and i cant understand anything :p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
My account had 14 free days on it, logged on chanter to have a look about, and couldnt find one recognisable name from either here or Killibury so logged off. Does anyone non-french or annoying yank play hib anymore :eek:?

Tell my wife its safe for me to play the evil games of the internet and I'll play! :(

Everz

FH is my second home
I should make an account trading service, got 4 going spare now hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom