have 30 plat on hib/ava and want 60 plat on alb/pry for it. pm me

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
you really dont know how to trade. 30p for 60 are you insane? :twak:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
you really dont know how to trade. 30p for 60 are you insane? :twak:

other week got 150p on alb for 50p on hib/ava. so fuck off unless u have something constructive to add

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
other week got 150p on alb for 50p on hib/ava. so fuck off unless u have something constructive to add
Lol, nice!

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
elitestoner , i feel sorry for the person that you ripped off tbh, cos thats all about it
i dont see why, people should pay 2:1 or even 3:1 for cash on avalon, when cash is rather easy to farm anyway if you got the means

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
toxii said:
elitestoner , i feel sorry for the person that you ripped off tbh, cos thats all about it
i dont see why, people should pay 2:1 or even 3:1 for cash on avalon, when cash is rather easy to farm anyway if you got the means

i dont feel sorry for the person i ripped off :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:

he/she approached me and offered, i figured that was the going rate, seem to remember some ppl wanting to do this trade the other way round and people saying ratios were stupid

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Elitestoner said:
Well that guy prob need it badly and he might be insane. what do i know just sound like a really bad trade. :wanker:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
its a really bad trade, its actually worse than stealing but since it was done like u said, lol tbh

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
toxii said:
its a really bad trade, its actually worse than stealing but since it was done like u said, lol tbh

i was talking to someone on /br and said i had plats on hib/ava, i then got a pm offereing a 3:1 OMG STOLEN :|

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
i was talking to someone on /br and said i had plats on hib/ava, i then got a pm offereing a 3:1 OMG STOLEN :|

Lol.. so much h8 in this thred :< :wub:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Not as if money would be question on Ava, even with lvl 33 ranger made like 200gp in no time, guess what a chanter could do :) Ofc if someone want to have a fortune there, that's not the same ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom