[WTT] 2P needed in Exc/hib, you need in Pryd/Alb

Discussion in 'Crafting and Trading' started by Strilith, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. Strilith

    Strilith Fledgling Freddie


    I need some P on EXC/Hib you need some on Pryd/Alb.
    I'm mostely in on Stritailor/strilith or strileth in Hippieland, catch me there!

    My char in Albion at Prydwen server is Bleede member of Guardians of Power among many chars there. :kissit:

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.