K

Kagato.

Llrons Ring of Shielding:

Intelligence: 37
Cold Resist: 6%
Heat Resist: 6%
Energy Resist: 6%

Utility Value : 60.7

And it has 3 Charges of a Melee Health Buffer (i.e Ablatives) of 50 Value.

You can check stats here:

Sidi Rings

Incidently Classes of Camelot does not have a picture of this item up yet so you can make yourself famous too.

Bids start at 3 plat, moan all you like but thats what it is.

-----------------------------------------------------

Staff of Sight & Pain, Necromancers only obviously:

Power: 13
Intelligence: 33

Deathsight & Painworking focus : 50 levels.
10 Charges of a 331 Cold Damage DD

You can check the stats here:

Sidi Staves

And again Classes of Camelot have no picture for this item if you want to become famous.

500 G Starting price on this.

-----------------------------------------

Last and probably least:

Cobalt Weapon Enamel, self explanatory.

Starting bids at 100G

---------------------------------

Will end this on Wednesday night, have fun.

Incidently I am looking for all Armsman Sidi set armour except for the sleeves, and all Cleric Sidi set armour except for the boots, gloves and helm so I will consider trades/partial trades for those items or Sidi thrust polearms.

S

Skaven

Withrdawn bid, just realised my weap is already that colour....:rolleyes:

Y

-yoda-

nice ring if i played my theurg more often id buy it . but theurg kinda inactive atm ;) bumpzors n gl :)

I

ilienwyn

100g for the dye and good luck with the rest. I managed to sell one of those staffs for a good price ;)

R

RoNAgO

200g for the enamel
Send me ingame to Ronago if it's the highest bid by wednesday

D

dimerian

I will come to bid for this staff,but not this early :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Stealth bump...

...and someone tried to sell me that staff for 5p earlier on today. Well...probably not THIS staff but the same model. Cheeky bugger. Necro staves aren't worth the pixels they are coloured in with due to their short life span. 500g is a more realistic price.

W

who_else

well il start the sidi staff 500g

Kryo.

PS, there a buyout price?

D

dimerian

over 3 days till auction ends so I dont understand why ppl are so eager to raise the bids xD

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by dimerian
over 3 days till auction ends so I dont understand why ppl are so eager to raise the bids xD

Check your signature, cause posting is fun ! :p

Makes no differance if you declare your price now or later, how much the item is worth and how much you are willing to pay remain the same. And I did not put an exact time the auction ends to stop people trying last minute out bidding anyway.

W

who_else

Is there a buyout price on the staff m8? I mean i got enough to bid pretty well for it so cash aint too much of a bother to me as i want this staff alot and will raise the price as much as i want to nothijng wrong with it.

Kryo.

W

who_else

then il go 900g on staff, in the end if it gets too steep for me and il pull out and u be payin a bomb i aint gona tell u my limit tho.

Kryo.

K

Kagato.

Ah the spirit of auctions lol,

And no, no buy-out as I have no idea what it is actually worth and its not fair not to give everyone a chance to bid.

W

who_else

hehe ok i suppose il try my best to give u a fair price but im also on the look out for a reaver epic which tbh need comes over greed so if i find 1 and cant pay il either have to loan or drop out :s buti dont think the staff will go over 6 plat anyways :p

Kryo.

J

jamesjr

hi, offering 1p for staff.

jimmjy - 50 paladin
jimjr - 48 necromancer
jamesr - 36 sorcerer

K

Kagato.

And there was me thinking the Ring would be the popular one. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom