WTS Warrior TG Hauberk

Tyn

Fledgling Freddie
say how much you want instead and never think about it again, since you prolly want more money than 8 chars can carry

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
lol really, people whine when i say and price, and people whine when i don't say a price... could u people decide what to whine about instead perhaps? :m00:

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Will u sell it this time for highest bid or would u keep it if u dont get enough ?

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
I won't be selling this for lousy 4 plats

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Stru said:
lol really, people whine when i say and price, and people whine when i don't say a price... could u people decide what to whine about instead perhaps? :m00:

Well what difference does it make if u put a Start price of 60p

Or no start price , but will prolly only sell it for 59,9plats

GoV is getting easier to get and it's >>>>>>>> tg vest :kissit:

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Stru said:
I won't be selling this for lousy 4 plats

We said it last time and I will again. FFS, when do you learn! The hauberk is not of any high value any longer to warrior, unless you play a solo warrior in emain >_<

Warriors don´t get hit often in the regular fotm grp, so you kinda don´t need a heal proc anyway. Besides that, we got many hauberk TOA drops which is alot better in utility AND procs.

You would be lucky to sell it for 4p...

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
Look guys, where have i written 60 plats in this thread, u just "assume" that i sell it for that just because i wont sell a TG Hauberk for 4 plats...

PS... It's okay to bid on the Hauberk, i never said i wouldnt sell it if bid was 10-20 did i?

And Sanzor, no TG hauberk is worth less than 10 Plats IMO :m00:

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
well if u not gonna sell it for 4p, set a start price what u gonna sell it for ... and then a time when the auction is over... and then let the highest bider get it.. or dont sell it at all..
shift+d maybe ?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Sure brings back memories-_-;;

tsk tsk

oh, new one :p

now again? Oo

... give it up, he's too attached to ever sell it for it's actual worth, he'll prolly even buy a 2nd FH account on ebay just to bump the price on the hauberk :p

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
i assume the "real price" should be around 20p.
yes, it's almost useless but... rare and there are so many roleplayers around with enough money.

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
ye well, kind say much about ur brain capacity Shrye when u just talk shit all the time ^^.... But i think i will put up the warrior hauberk for around 10 for starters, and if people wanna bid they are allowed ofc. buyout will be 25

Sorry but i can't edit the thread :)

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
10p

-------------
Wazowski
Busar
Busiga
Tostol
Kompisbuff
Busat
Busigt