WTS: Various Drops+Quest Items

K

Keogh

700g for the item both me and sissy wants Soulbalde :D

K

Keogh

Ah, the old trick of bidding at the last minute to get the item eh Sissyfoo? Well I'm too long in the tooth to fall for that old trick :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Well, all I know is that I'm not the one paying 900g for a relatively shite weapon. :p I did want it for the bladeturn proc but in hindsight 850/900g is waaaay too much for it. Glad you won. :)

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Well, all I know is that I'm not the one paying 900g for a relatively shite weapon. :p I did want it for the bladeturn proc but in hindsight 850/900g is waaaay too much for it. Glad you won. :)

Now now no need to be a sore looser :D Anyway what's 900g? My necro is a great way to finance everything I want to do ingame.

And you know as well as I do it's what it looks like (fucking cool) that matters not the quality or dps or spd. It'll do. I also have 2 of the red glowy Tower Keeper thrust swords and they look so cool.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm not being a sore loser. I am genuinely glad you won it. :) 900g is too much money in my eyes for a prince drop even if it does have a blade turn proc (which is the only reason i wanted it). ;)

D

DroP DeaD

Still waiting for Swords and old.CorpseWhisperer to PM me in game to recieve their items...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom