WTS US CD-Key

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
ordered the platinum version (classic, SI and TOA) game a month ago or so when i was planning to move to US servers, i changed my mind and came to stay with all u lovely middie folk :p so thus i have a cd - key i need to get rid of, will accept plats in game, or items, or whatever

altho if u have malice 3 or battler book ill trade it for that

oh and this is a US cd-key, thus wont work on eu servers

blueman

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
ordered the platinum version (classic, SI and TOA) game a month ago or so when i was planning to move to US servers, i changed my mind and came to stay with all u lovely middie folk :p so thus i have a cd - key i need to get rid of, will accept plats in game, or items, or whatever

altho if u have malice 3 or battler book ill trade it for that

oh and this is a US cd-key, thus wont work on eu servers

if u still have them il be interested...thou is it cdkey for classic, SI and TOA. or just for 1 of them?

Blueman 50 SM mid Prydwen

blueman

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
ye tis one cd key for all 3 games

In that case what do u whant for them and can u ship the cd's to norway to...i dont have us cd's for the game

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
not really sure, make me an offer :p and i dont need to send discs, u can change something that means u can update to us servers.. im sure i knew how to many months ago but cant remember now.. anyone care to help me out on this one? :p

blueman

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
not really sure, make me an offer :p and i dont need to send discs, u can change something that means u can update to us servers.. im sure i knew how to many months ago but cant remember now.. anyone care to help me out on this one? :p

well u need to change the game.dat..goa had many problems whit that before when itsudenley started to update from mystic servers.

u mantion that u wold also take ingame gold or items to...what did u have in mind then? and im not shure how muct to bid u for it...but if u make a sugjestion i can think about it.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
any chance u have malice 3/3 or battler scrolls/arti? :p

blueman

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
any chance u have malice 3/3 or battler scrolls/arti? :p

hehe sorry no...but malice have even been sold for up to 150p each...thou it wil fall in prize. so best chanse is to farm it

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i assume u mean 15p... :p anyway pm me in game as ranind, otherwise tis such post farming :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
hehe blueman, thought u recognised the name. check this out :p tis rather old

sshot503.JPG

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Bump

still looking to sell this, havnt been able to contact u blueman in a week :<

and since im one set of MP armour away from completing my template i need cash :p

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
im interested but can only give plats on alb / pryd .. pm me if you can do it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom