WTS Tuscar's Moon Claw

Sinister0

Fledgling Freddie
Usable by savage, 100 Dur 100 Con 100 Qual 35% bonus, 16.5 dps 3.5 speed.

(Only one to exist on Prydwen as far as I know)

9% Body Resist
9% Crush Resist
9% Slash Resist
9% Thrust Resist

56 Str/Con Debuff Proc.

Start Bid price 13p.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Did you get that from Durgi's TG raid last friday?? I'll ask that before I start flaming you :flame:

Sinister0

Fledgling Freddie
Its a golden colour and has a goldy glow effect, it procs insanely, basically, almost all the time.

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
14p then :eek:

post a pic too so i know how much to bid

loox > stats

Prospero

Fledgling Freddie
Quote From Durgi's raid announcement:
Standard ffa lotto rules apply.

Quote from the FFA TG raid rules:
YOU MAY NOT SELL ANY FFA RAID DROPS. YOU MAY NOT CLAIM AN ITEM SO YOU CAN SELL THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAD. IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM THEN DON'T LOTTO FOR THEM.

And if it's really the only Tuscar Claw that exists on Prydwen then it is pretty obvious where it comes from. Draw your own conclusions.

Sinister0

Fledgling Freddie
Eh? im pretty sure i saw Durgi say you could do whatever you like with the drops, including sell them.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
sry but ban such ppl from ffa raids :twak:

why make money out of things that you can't use anyway while other ppl could make alot more use of it!

Prospero

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't seen him say that, but then, I might of course have missed it. At least it does NOT fit to the rules he setup in his raid announcement. Maybe we should ask Durgi for a statement to clarify the situation.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Imho if he posted rules before having the raid, those rules should be the ones that apply. I understand if people would think "I won this item, I can do whatever I want with it", but then again, I would never lotto for an item if I have no intention of using it and knowing that many many other people would be thrilled to get such an item. If there's something to be done about it, fine, if not it's always possible to ban him from future raids for violating the agreed on rules.

Just my 2 cents

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
bleh, and i lost with a roll on 81 against sinisters 91 on that claw nerf imo since he didnt even use it.

Sinister0

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda funny since you were offering me 10 plat for it right after i had won the roll kalarr, or was it 13 plat?

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Well no rules says you cant try to buy the item... your just not allowed to sell it ;)

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc i tried to buy it since it was an item i really wanted and needed, thats why i also joined the lotto for it, i would never lotto for an item that i didnt need....
:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom