[WTS] tempered Vest of Delusions

Skg

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I want to keep this chest piece myself but if the offer is good I'm going to sell it. It is perfect for SB and have a great lifetap proc.

[tempered Vest of Delusions]
Dex 24
Qui 22
Str 21
All Melee 2
Critical Strike 3
Melee Combat Speed 2%
Heal proc: 130pts

Post your offerings on https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=179083 or in PM. Things I'm looking for is Platina (ofc), GoV+Scrolls, Plaited hair of Malamis, Battler+Scrolls and Band of Shadows. Make your offers! The item is on Prydwen

Skg

Fledgling Freddie
There is only one of these on merchants now and it goes for 150 platina, this vest is hard to get..

Mellin

Fledgling Freddie
Saw one on excal houseing for 15plat I think? Maybe was 150 though :eek:

Skg

Fledgling Freddie
I don't expect 150 platina but I won't settle with as low as 15p

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Get real. Would any SBs take this and lose melee dmg/style dmg + stat caps on GoV/GSV?

Dex = useless for sbs
so
22 quickness
21 strenght
+2 melee
+3 cs
2% cmd spd
seems like pretty low utility to me, even though it has a HEAL PROC not lifetap. GoV got 60 AF debuff as proc which imo > healproc as sb.

Skg

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I know that many stealthers use it because it procs alot. I also know that many stealthers prefer this chest piece instead of GoV. The major reason that many stealthers use GoV instead of this one is that GoV is much easier to get.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Skg said:
Well, I know that many stealthers use it because it procs alot. I also know that many stealthers prefer this chest piece instead of GoV. The major reason that many stealthers use GoV instead of this one is that GoV is much easier to get.

righto >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom