Wts: Statesque Eye

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Quite a rare item, 50p will do fine, No idea on prices etc but need chanter templated. Tell me if thats a way ott price.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
not that i wanna destroy ur thread but 50p ;/ u can solo this encounter very fast and easy and not that bad droprate either, 500g sounds better ;/

Painz

Fledgling Freddie
500 g is owerpriced! use AT or charm instead lol

Charm book (200g) and takes 20 mins to get cred.
AT book (50g) and also about 20 mins to get cred.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
On hib mate it took me about 4months to get the item :E

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
not that i wanna destroy ur thread but 50p ;/ u can solo this encounter very fast and easy and not that bad droprate either, 500g sounds better ;/

the drop rate is very rare my good friend think ive farmed this mob like 100+ times only got this item once!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Zvixx said:
the drop rate is very rare my good friend think ive farmed this mob like 100+ times only got this item once!
Thanks! I thought i was going barmy :e

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
Its not worth 50 plat imo. But if you got the beliefs that it does, I dont mind selling you mine for 40 plat and you ll get a 10 plat profit anyways when you sell it again ;)

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity, you will never get 50p for the item, i can farm this item in like 10 minutes with my animist and druid, you would get 3 maybe 4p for it max. last one i sold for was 4p about 2 weeks ago.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmyjr said:
Infanity, you will never get 50p for the item, i can farm this item in like 10 minutes with my animist and druid, you would get 3 maybe 4p for it max. last one i sold for was 4p about 2 weeks ago.

Wtf is going on.

When i was hunting for this item 3 months ago ~ it was the hardest piece of shit to make drop :/

Anyway chanter got items now so bard template can stay sweet!

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
I can't comment on the rarity of this item, but I can't see anyone using it in a decent template. Arties are easy to get nowadays, and EC/AT/EoY/GoLM/EDLS >>>>> Statuesque Eye, unfortunately.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Nix said:
I can't comment on the rarity of this item, but I can't see anyone using it in a decent template. Arties are easy to get nowadays, and EC/AT/EoY/GoLM/EDLS >>>>> Statuesque Eye, unfortunately.

Bards template is a pretty fubar one :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=187534

Check out that link - 2 or 3 nice bard templates on there including mine :>

You really want EoY in that jewel spot though - hihi 3/4x aoe rezz.

Aoe aint that good tbh ;e If your groups all dead and your survive and egg.. They all get mezzed then insta owned again

I guess its ok if one guy gets killed who you are near, but yet again its a bad ress sick they got ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom