[WTS] Staff of the Last Briton Hero

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Stats are crap , but just because it would look funky with my other 2 Krondon weps i'll offer 5p (the other guy who tried to sell a Krondon wep for 8p lowered his prices to 5p voluntairy anyway ^^), that is if you get no other offers and need the cash badly :D

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
Stats are crap , but just because it would look funky with my other 2 Krondon weps i'll offer 5p (the other guy who tried to sell a Krondon wep for 8p lowered his prices to 5p voluntairy anyway ^^), that is if you get no other offers and need the cash badly :D

Maybe stats are crap, but the 3.5 spd isn't :) Btw I won't sell it under 8p only in my guild :)

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Maybe stats are crap, but the 3.5 spd isn't :) Btw I won't sell it under 8p only in my guild :)
My main char is guildless, invite me during the trade and we'll both be happy :p

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
My main char is guildless, invite me during the trade and we'll both be happy :p

No problem :) You only have to speak hungarian to join the guild :D

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh tafs the stats arent brill, look isnt spectacular and most friars like slow (5+) speed staffs for frontload dmg and more effect from hasting themselves.

Ofc i could be wrong but is general consensus i get :<

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Delket said:
tbh tafs the stats arent brill, look isnt spectacular and most friars like slow (5+) speed staffs for frontload dmg and more effect from hasting themselves.

thats what i thought aswell, frontload dmg that hits > tickle-me-elmo dmg style xD

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
No problem :) You only have to speak hungarian to join the guild :D

Besides we're neighbours, thats should give a sufficient discount aswell no? ^^

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Delket said:

yep... stlong speed = stlong dmg on luwi ns

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
6 Plat i like the speed :)

Worst excuse i've ever seen tbh, it's teh glow you want it for, teh glow!!!11! :flame:

Tbh this bid should be invalid as obviously it belongs on my wall next to all other rarities i have in my posession :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom