WTS: Sidi Sanguine Bowyer's Leggings (scout drop)

S

specialdave

Wow, I kind of feel like I have opened an electronic Pandora's box, make a simple comment / observation and the vitriol that gets spewed in retaliation by all sides is really amazing.

/em <slaps head and realises opinions are a dangerous commodity and should not be expressed in public!>

Let's just all hope that:

Keogh gets a great price for the drop and is thus encouraged to attend future Sidi raids with fellow Albs thus strengthening the force in subsequent events;

The buyer, who having bought the item for whatever price and thus clearly must value the item at the price, competes their template is is overjoyed at the result;

Keogh, reinvests the money raised in the alb economy via purchasing the item he wants, thus completing his items; thus benefiting Mr X, Ms Y and so forth; and

Having everyone got what they needed many Hibs/Mids get slayed in the frontiers, thus propagating the land as the bodies decompose and just maybe the added fertilizer allows a single rose to blossom in the fertile pastures and upon passing it everyone smiles and is filled with warmth.

.... all I am saying, is give peace a chance ....... :D

K

Keogh

Bump.

Come on people, I'm trying to do my bit for all you Albs who can't get to a Sidi raid :D

Surely they are worth more than 1.6p?

I have had an offer ingame that I will be accepting on Friday night if thats the highest price. I know I just stated the obvious but I'm knackered.

And what happened to all the "You're a c*$t for selling a Sidi drop, need before greed, why should you spend 5 hrs on a raid and get something out of it if you want to sell it" people gone?

S

specialdave

Sheesh, damned if you 'whine' and damed if you don't, how fickle the wonderfull world of Barry can be!

Well, Keogh, if it will keep you happy:

1. /bump (ohh what a nice guy I must be); and
2. grrr you shamless £$£$ %£"%"£$( £"$("£$("£&$! for selling Sidi drop, why I oughta ££$£"$9! !)")!"(£, ... etc ... ;)

O

old.CorpseWhisperer

This is going too high for me...

K

Keogh

OK sold to Rhema/David for 2.3p.

Thanks for all your interest and comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom