Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: 102 Bonus: 35
Effect 1: 22 Strength
Effect 2: 22 Dexterity
Effect 3: 60 Hits
Effect 4: 4 Parry
Utility: 64.3333358764648

100/100/100/35.

Still remains one of the best, if the not the best Merc bp available, after ToA.

This item is up for auction at a starting bid of 25p, but i doubt i'l sell unless it reaches a good level, as i can fit it into my ToA template very easilly.

Bearing in mind i just got an ingame offer for around 30p + Various items ammounting to about 60p. I am quite happy to sell for that, if the items will indeed ammount to 30p by themselves.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
This from the Apoc raid the other day wasnt it?

The one several ppl rolled for because it would fit in to there characters, if it is, shame on u for trying to sell it. You should be blacklisted if its the same BP.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Lol.. ye m8 gg. I wasnt even at the fucking raid, as my account was terminated because some prick decided he wanted to test my account out, without my concent and got it suspended. So erm, your wrong? :eek7:

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
I got the Merc BP last saturday so no need to blame him for selling his.

PS: I dont sell mine :)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
This from the Apoc raid the other day wasnt it?

The one several ppl rolled for because it would fit in to there characters, if it is, shame on u for trying to sell it. You should be blacklisted if its the same BP.

Löl.. Lucias was hacked by then.. Too anxious in your 'duties'?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I think you should sell it while that idiot who offered you 60p is still stoned, this BP is going to drop in price when some of the new Artifacts come out (BP that procs a snare anyone?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom