[WTS] Scout Epic & Vault Clearence (ROGS 50+ util)

O

old.Zeikerd

Spiritbender Wrap
Spirit: 7%
Hits: 30
Dex: 16
Body: 6%
Qua: 9

300 gold

K

Karnage

Protectors Wrap #1 1050g
Protectors Wrap #2 400g
Bluntbender Girdle 650g
Protectors Gem 200gp

K

Karnage

Now need GOA to sort out the subs page so I can renew my account (been trying since 8 am :( )

R

Rollie_David

since i had no chance to counter asq bids since they were on 8pm deadline ill add my bids

Protectors Wrap #1 1100g
Protectors Wrap #2 450g
Bluntbender Girdle 700g

T

treaza

Spiritbender Wrap

350g

R

Rollie_David

i had no chance to counter you bid since u bid exactly on 8pm, since i had no chance to counter it, it would be sensible to add a 10 min buffer like jilson is for his auction, and like all auction sites do, they have a buffer time from the last bid since its not really fair me puttinga bid down and then you posting bang on 8pm so i have no chance to counter it :)

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
i had no chance to counter you bid since u bid exactly on 8pm, since i had no chance to counter it, it would be sensible to add a 10 min buffer like jilson is for his auction, and like all auction sites do, they have a buffer time from the last bid since its not really fair me puttinga bid down and then you posting bang on 8pm so i have no chance to counter it :)

PM'ed Shar in game to clear this up :)

Buffer was not set in originial post so don't see why there should be one is my argument.

Wait to see what Shar says now :)

R

Rollie_David

personally an auction without a buffer isnt an auction, its who can post closest to the deadline, the leading bidder has zero chance of winning the auction due to the fact he's leading as i was and then someone posts on the last minute, as ive shown i would outbid you but i didnt have chance :)

hopefully shar acknowledges this.

K

Karnage

personally an auction without a buffer isnt an auction, its who can post closest to the deadline, the leading bidder has zero chance of winning the auction due to the fact he's leading as i was and then someone posts on the last minute, as ive shown i would outbid you but i didnt have chance :)

hopefully shar acknowledges this.

And I would also out bid you.

Willing to pay a lot more than my last bid

S

Shar

Sorry Sally, but gonna stick by my word on this one, Karnage wins bid, If you dont want to be gazumped you should of bid higher when you had the chance.

S

skile

Protectors wrap #1 1.1p, lame to time the bid. Hope we can do this with honours.

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by Shar
Sorry Sally, but gonna stick by my word on this one, Karnage wins bid, If you dont want to be gazumped you should of bid higher when you had the chance.

i did bid higher i was the leading bidder, please tell me how i was to beat karnage's last bid which was bang on 8pm, soon as i see it its 8:01pm and auction over so i dont have a chance.

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Shar

Thanks Shar.

Sorry guys, but I need these things more than you, those 4 slots on my char currently have utility <30 in all 4 slots

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
Thanks Shar.

Sorry guys, but I need these things more than you, those 3 slots on my char currently have utility <30 in all 4 slots

no offence its not a case of need more as we all need them or we wouldnt be bidding its the fact it was a bad auction, since you bidding bang on 8pm i had no chance to counter your bid, i could have put 2 plat for wrap #1 and you at 8pm could of put 2050 and i would have lost, thats why ebay and other auction sites have buffers to allow those get outbid in the last minute a small timeframe in which to counter the biid

K

Karnage

Agree but no buffer was set in original post.

Same happenned against me in an auction so know how you feel.

H

Hit ^_^

no offence its not a case of need more as we all need them or we wouldnt be bidding its the fact it was a bad auction, since you bidding bang on 8pm i had no chance to counter your bid, i could have put 2 plat for wrap #1 and you at 8pm could of put 2050 and i would have lost, thats why ebay and other auction sites have buffers to allow those get outbid in the last minute a small timeframe in which to counter the biid

this aint ebay. next time bid 8:00

auctioner makes the rules not you.

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
this aint ebay. next time bid 8:00

auctioner makes the rules not you.

yes ill bid at 8pm when im leading the bidding......dumbass

S

skile

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
Thanks Shar.

Sorry guys, but I need these things more than you, those 4 slots on my char currently have utility <30 in all 4 slots

?? Need more? :OO

O

old.Zeikerd

Originally posted by treaza
Spiritbender Wrap

350g
I bid 300 at 19:50, so I gave time to counter before 8:00, but you bid at 20:10, so I win, sorry :p

T

treaza

As if we all got oure clocks 100% set to Bw time so that we can post a offer at exact 20:00 gmt?

lol...

:wall:

H

Hit ^_^

yes ill bid at 8pm when im leading the bidding......dumbass

dumb ass dont bid untill 8:00pm then. bidding before that only makes things expensive. bid realy high early or wait untill realy late to get stuff cheap whit the risk of loosing it all.

T

treaza

old.Zeikerd - Ive u wanted that item why did u not place ure offer a bit earlyer and not 10 mins b4 closing?
To scared to pay a normal price for this ring?
:touch: :twak:

O

old.Zeikerd

Look, I just had to buy the last part of my Sidi set for a shit load of cash. I'm busy for 2 months now looking for RoG drops that will go with the sidi set. I payed about 2 plat for RoG's from people. This RoG fits exactly in my setup and I'm not rich anymore. I would like to do a bidding war with you, but I can't. So I just bid 10 min before the auction ends. I'm not so lame as posting it on 20:00.

T

treaza

Ive u did not have enuf gold for it u should not have bid then..
But instead u lower ure self to dirty tricks..
U r not the only one that needs nice items.

Users who are viewing this thread