WTS SC'ed copy of SSA for minstrels

T

tOkfRanZ

Finally got my SSA from a tlw raid. If you have your template spellcrafted around SSA and are planning to get it, I have the spellcrafted copy of the sword.
Arcanium Illbane Honed sabre:
Stealth 3
Strength 28
Spirit 3%
Slash 5
with a dot proc
16.5 dps, 3.6 spd
100%con, 100%qua 100%dur 35% bonus

opening bid 1.2p

Auction ends next wednesday

I

ilum

Totally off topic, but why are people after this sword? Utility isnt exactly sky high and the speed is the same of a sabre?

S

Sagba

Originally posted by ilum
Totally off topic, but why are people after this sword? Utility isnt exactly sky high and the speed is the same of a sabre?
It looks pretty nice :p Also the speed on Sabre is 3.6 and 4.4 on SSA.

O

old.windforce

infiltrators can use the sable

they cannot use SSA

please tell if your bid stands Juillie(t)

E

evinacryonme

2.5 p, pm me on Evina, thx
Ah, post dot value, if under 64, not interested, thx

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by evinacryonme

Is this bid serious? You posted a thread on the Albion forum saying you were leaving the game.

Are you staying and bidding? Or leaving and therefore invalidating this bid??

T

tOkfRanZ

highest dot proc available, and that is 64 afaik.

U

uma_thurman

What's the highest bid so far? There's some confusion as to which bid is legitimate.

T

Talen

Originally posted by evinacryonme

If you would be less stupid you would know there only exists 1 craftable dot proc and it's value 64 :<

T

tOkfRanZ

sold to uma_thurman because i couldnt resist his offer. he will sc my Mp armors for the sword, thread closed..

H

hangianix

Originally posted by Sagba
It looks pretty nice :p Also the speed on Sabre is 3.6 and 4.4 on SSA.

But it not SSA, its SC'ed copy of SSA

S

Sagba

Originally posted by hangianix
But it not SSA, its SC'ed copy of SSA
Yes, I know, but Ilum was talking about SSA and I replied to him.

Originally posted by ilum
Or maybe I missed something? :p

H

hangianix

But then why ppl ofer so much money for a not so good remake? (no good looks, what you mentioned)

T

tris-

because it has same stats and not every is a uber d00d who needs 6000 glowing weapons. plus it is easier for SC if the template is already there

U

uma_thurman

But then why ppl ofer so much money for a not so good remake? (no good looks, what you mentioned)

I advise you research the costs before posting.

<edit> find a webby that tells you cost to make the MP sword based on 2% chance of MP. Then you can answer your own question.

H

hangianix

I'm LGM AC since December, so I know the cost of mp, but still don't understand why good to spoil a mp weapon. (I didn't check the utility of it, just referring to Ilum'c comment).

ps.: Yes, a clean mp worth a lot, and yes a mp with good sc worth even more, but a mp with not good sc worth nothing.
I have absolutly no knowledge about the weapon or stats, so I'm just curious.

Edit: typed it to the calculator: 36 IPs, so not so bad - now understandable.

U

uma_thurman

I'm LGM AC since December, so I know the cost of mp, but still don't understand why good to spoil a mp weapon. (I didn't check the utility of it, just referring to Ilum'c comment).

ps.: Yes, a clean mp worth a lot, and yes a mp with good sc worth even more, but a mp with not good sc worth nothing.
I have absolutly no knowledge about the weapon or stats, so I'm just curious.

Edit: typed it to the calculator: 36 IPs, so not so bad - now understandable.

You cannot have his stats with a 99% sword, so MP is necessary. Granted it's not 37.7/37.5 and some may argue that it's not perfect, but that is not the point. I've seen many templates that use 1 or 2 MPs with 36 imbue points used, but that is not a problem in general. Often it is generally too hard to switch gems around to move make all except one item a 37.5/37.5 setup. This sword has the beauty of being able to switch for the Sidi drop too. Besides, one man's meat is another man's poison. Of course you may consider the weapon spoiled, but I don't. I would say it is spoiled if it was 33.5 points or less used, but 36.5 used is good imo.

Because the SSA has stealth, strength, spirit resist and slash, the sword in question is the closest to the SSA without going over 37.5 imbue points. Even if you up the spirit resist to 5% the imbue points raise to 38.5, i.e. impossible.

I still think his sword is valuable, which is why I pursued this and offered SCing as part of my price. Given the scarcity of available SCers, I think he got a good deal too as his suit is now done (except for hauberk but I'll SC it as soon as he gets one from ACer).

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Talen
If you would be less stupid you would know there only exists 1 craftable dot proc and it's value 64 :<

Why flame though?

T

Talen

Originally posted by Gamah
Why flame though?

Because I feel so ignored and deranged after you added me to your ignorelist of course... </sarcasm>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom