WTS RR5 Friar in SC armor + lvl 43 necromancer

H

Hedek

Sorry I don't know if account sharing is allowed on these forums, I have read no CoC against it, please delete this thread if I'm violating forum rules.

G

girlpants

i got a lvl 50 thane and 45 healer all in epic on mid excal

intrested ???????????????/

steuk <healer lvl 45>
stevuk <shadowblade lvl 50>
steveuk <thane lvl 50>
stephenuk <bonedancer lvl 44>

H

Hedek

Thanks for the offer but no sorry, I already have a lvl 50 thane and healer on another account on Midgard Ys (read my signature ;)

I'm interested in lvl 50 chars on hib/excal though (any class but champion or nightshade). Or a lvl 50 cleric, scout, minstrel or sorcerer.

H

Hedek

I'm not *leaving* I'm trying to change char ;) Friar doesn't suit my play style anymore but I'm sure someone else will enjoy it.

If you have a lvl 48+
Minstrel
Scout
Cleric
Sorcerer
Or lvl 50
Blademaster
Hero
Mentalist
Druid
Bard
Warden
I'd love to give those classes a try.

I have leveled 6 chars to 50, 1 to 43 and one to 42 (before /level) and I'm very tired of xping. What I'd prefer the most tbh isn't to totally give my account but share the game password with someone else so I can play with his/her chars and he/she can play with mine.

K

Khalen

Do bear in mind that there are scammers around who just love to delete your chars for fun... Try getting more info about someone first from others you trust and know then exchanging your login directly...

H

Hedek

Then let it be, I'm not having fun with my friar anymore, won't be a big loss if it's deleted, I can't do it myself, but if someone does it for me I guess I somehow will have to be grateful.

3 hours lfg emain today, couldn't get a group. Finally got one when I had to log for RL.

That was 3 real life hours wasted.

Day before, 7 hours of RvR, 5.5k rps made (was forced to solo) cause not getting groups. And not being able to stealth means you die to the first 2+ men group that passes by or to the first RR5+ buffbotted stealther.

K

Khalen

I know what yah mean m8. Been there myself. Hardly go RvR unless invited. The only way to get some RvR going is either by making a guild with 1 FG of active players or join an existing RvR guild.

Users who are viewing this thread