[WTS] Reactive harm turning tincture (galla 150 ablative)

Veetoo

Fledgling Freddie
as topic says ;). selling galla ablative to highest bidder.

also selling af102 MP scale legs (2.5p) and af102 MP RF legs (1.8p).
won't be in-game much so post here please.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
h0h00h spend it b4 toa. when most drops will have 130 pt heal&theseprocs on em... =) I ashure you 4 p for 150 pt abla proc on sleeves/boots/cap aint worth it :d

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
h0h00h spend it b4 toa. when most drops will have 130 pt heal&theseprocs on em... =) I ashure you 4 p for 150 pt abla proc on sleeves/boots/cap aint worth it :d

bah, 150 is still better than 130pt, and when Im soloing as NS I need all the help I can get. Besides Im f00kin loaded at mo so 4 plat is nowt to me :).

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
cba with going higher...may as well stick with 100/value

4p :eek7:

BTW its not a bid...just saying...4p for it is kinda sad unless your loaded ofc ^^ :eek6:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
f1sty said:
bah, 150 is still better than 130pt, and when Im soloing as NS I need all the help I can get. Besides Im f00kin loaded at mo so 4 plat is nowt to me :).

no... the 150 is the value, so you really just remove 150 dmg from happening.. the 130 pt heal is something like I think around 180 hps _healed_.. theres a difference... anyway 150 pt ablative isnt rare when ToA comes, neither are value 80, 130 & 180 heal procs...and neither are endu procs... whats gonna be rare are the procs from ML10 mobs...which have been nerfed for now til its balanced.. _but_ what your really looking at is... a huge degree in price... id pay 8p for it if I knew toa wasent comming... even more =) :worthy:

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
no... the 150 is the value, so you really just remove 150 dmg from happening.. the 130 pt heal is something like I think around 180 hps _healed_.. theres a difference... anyway 150 pt ablative isnt rare when ToA comes, neither are value 80, 130 & 180 heal procs...and neither are endu procs... whats gonna be rare are the procs from ML10 mobs...which have been nerfed for now til its balanced.. _but_ what your really looking at is... a huge degree in price... id pay 8p for it if I knew toa wasent comming... even more =) :worthy:

I really think Mythic have lost the plot if you will be able to have most sections of the armour that can proc a heal! Can you imagine fighting 1v1, could go on for ages :(

Ablatives are acceptable but heal procs all over the place will suck so bad.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
f1sty said:
I really think Mythic have lost the plot if you will be able to have most sections of the armour that can proc a heal! Can you imagine fighting 1v1, could go on for ages :(

Ablatives are acceptable but heal procs all over the place will suck so bad.
chest pieces have 130 & 180 on pants/vest usaly what ive seen, then the rest is 80 or 150 ablative. nothing rare

Veetoo

Fledgling Freddie
gonna let the auction run until saturday or sunday (the account who has the ablative is closed atm and wont be able to open it before then anyway).

so be good hibbies and speed up the bidding :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom