Wts: Offhand lightsabre

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Want to sell an offhand Lightsabre weapon, dark side red flame-ish xD Cant remember the stats, but its a 64 dot proc. None of them on cm, so i guess they are pretty rare. Name a price if youre interested and ill find what stat it is.

Also, what would a ml6 Flamespark battleaxe be worth? Or was it from ml7?
1h slasher that is

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
The flamespark axe drops off typhon (7.10). They normally sell for a few plat, 2-3p is probably a fair price for one.

Is it the legion saber you have? If so the stats arn't really important as the only reason to buy it is for the looks. Looks are ofc > all :clap:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Golena said:
The flamespark axe drops off typhon (7.10). They normally sell for a few plat, 2-3p is probably a fair price for one.

Is it the legion saber you have? If so the stats arn't really important as the only reason to buy it is for the looks. Looks are ofc > all :clap:

Its the Caer Sidi one, and yeah, looks > all

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
only lightsabre's from sidi i'm aware of are the azure silencer fang and the livid silencer fang... but they both have 20% haste procs...

i'd be very interested in buying this btw... :clap:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Aeoric said:
is it the stealther version or merc version ?

Merc version, or stealther if you go slash / dual wield

stats :

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
lol if its the sidi one.. they are crap.. and only for show :/ the spd on them is way to fast. :/ brought one of a CM a while back for 4plat. :/ not really worth much and no demand for them.. so dont expect to get alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom