[WTS] NON-TLW Royal Assassins Vest

T

Talen

I have been having this item for quite some time now just lying around in my infil's inventory waiting for 1.64 to come out to make his next SC set. Then after the creation of the alb stealther guild <Deadly Shadows> I realised that my way of playing a infil will be long dead before that happens:

So hence I'm selling my Royal Assassins Vest, I'm also quitting prydwen more or less to work on my camlann chars so offers with money/good items there is worth alot more to me then stuff on prydwen...

(100% con,durability as well)

THIS IS NOT A AUCTION: It's just a thread to check what kind of offers people might give for it...

IF however someone would offer either:

20~pp on camlann = insta trade OR
TG SB vest on camlann = insta trade

Contact me on quakenet.org by the nick of Artagel|Talen for any questions about the item.

EDIT: The reason for this NOT being a auction is due that I rather let the vest rot in my inventory then selling it for a (imo) underrated price. ;)

C

cHodAX

I understand your point about not selling at a low price as I am in the same situation, however it is a buyers market at the moment and prices have fallen drastically. If I were you I would goto Camlann for a few weeks and then come back to try and sell it again, people will have had a few more weeks to build cash reserves back up and you might get a sale for a price that it is actually worth.

T

Talen

Originally posted by cHodAX
I understand your point about not selling at a low price as I am in the same situation, however it is a buyers market at the moment and prices have fallen drastically. If I were you I would goto Camlann for a few weeks and then come back to try and sell it again, people will have had a few more weeks to build cash reserves back up and you might get a sale for a price that it is actually worth.

That's the point with this not being a auction right now, If people will say something like "AMAGAD I WILL OFFER 100pp BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT ONE WEEK THEN" then I will wait.. It's quite simple ;o

T

Talen

Will sell this to Lochz0r if noone decides to make a better offer before friday btw ;o

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by Talen
Will sell this to Lochz0r if noone decides to make a better offer before friday btw ;o

:ROFLMAO:

T

Talen

Lochie wtfpwned me by finding it for a cheaper price anyway its still up for offers ;o

T

Talen

Someone just pushed this thread to ze top for some reason (looks innocent) ;)

H

hrodelbert

Originally posted by Talen
Someone just pushed this thread to ze top for some reason (looks innocent) ;)

can't imagine who :eek: whoops it happened again :)

T

Talen

mkay windforce, think saladin (yussef) made a offer of 20-25p though, will check closer with him :eek:

T

Talen

20p and sure it's yours, I'm not gonna sell this one cheaper then what I got it for :eek:

T

Talen

I saw your PMs on IRC unforunatly I was sleeping when you did send them though, will perform the trade as soon as I catch you online ;)

Users who are viewing this thread