WTS: Nailah + Cottage

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
Got nailah 3of3 scroll over because I went for GoV instead so want to auction it, haven't really been any for sale in housing until today and it's at 15p so haven't really got much clue what it's worth but suppose bids could start at like 12p?

Also got the Nailah Robe artifact itself, cheapest in housing was at 7p with rest at 9-10p so start at 6p.

Then I got a cottage in Caerwent (lot 56) for sale. It's slightly NE of the market and got a porch and cm. Won't sell it for less than 3.5p tho so just bid if it's over that.

Summary:
Nailah 3of3 with a startingbid of 12p.
Nailah Robe Artifact with a startingbid of 6p.
A cottage in Caerwent with a porch and cm with a startingbid of 3.5p

Bidding ends on Sunday the 6'th at 19.00 UK-time but will be postponed 30min for each bid that come in the last hour so you cant just place a bid one minute before closing

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln wanted a nailahs 3o3, contact him

not sure if he'd pay 12p tho (ask him and find out)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
3.5 for the house (although u lose the consignment merchant so that dosent count)

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
can't you just hand over the cm and porch in tradewindow afterwards?

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Cant you hand over ownership? im sure i read that somewhere ;)

Cheers

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
when you trade a house to someone else you both need to be at the house lot and the owner needs to have a House Title deed (which you can buy from housing market blokey who sells CMs + houses)... if your house has a porch then when you transfer it to someone it will stay there, but all things inside the house WILL DISAPPEAR :/

so yes, you can hand over all of the merchants/CM/vaults/crafting tools etc in a trade window afterwards, but if you fail to pick something up first you will loose it for good.

hope that helps any confusion

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
grats on a new home elitestoner, I'll try to get hold of you ingame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom