WTS my pre-order codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ypnos

Fledgling Freddie
I've decided I'm not at all fussed about open beta access of even the headstart, so I've bought the Standard Edition.

So I've got the CE pre-order box which I wanna sell for what I bought it for - £10 (+p&p).

If anyone's interested, please PM or reply. Thanks.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section :m00:

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe but they won't be able to get the CE along withit will they? unless hmv took details etc, unless you leaft them. also where was the preorder box picked up?

Ypnos

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, they didn't take my details - but from what I've read HMV will only sell the CE to people with a pre-order box. Blackburn, Lancashire it was bought in :)

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
You dont need to send the box couldnt you just send the codes? and they wouldnt be able to get your CE from HMV when it comes out unless you gave them the receat and they went to the shop you got it from.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
all you need is the codes if its the early start ones? i dont think the early start codes are bound to the game code. not sure tho

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, they didn't take my details - but from what I've read HMV will only sell the CE to people with a pre-order box. Blackburn, Lancashire it was bought in :)

Well thats amusing. Blackburn HMV told me they hadnt had any Warhammer in and didn't even have PC games on sale. :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry, but this most certainly is not ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom