WTS MPchain

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
Have a few pieces mpchain leftover, sleeves and leggings.

lot 546

also selling mt3 mt2 and malice2

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
15 p for leggins atleast, thats what i checked :/

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Then really will begin to craft seriously. But tbh I agree that ACers ask more money for pieces when spellcrafters rip off us with 500gp for a 3 point overcharge work (what is doable with random stones :p ), tho 15p sounds a bit much ;)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
erm... 500g rip-off for SC'ing? :) at the end I used to charge 1p / item if it had any oc ... not my problem if the template creator didn't use all imbue points :flame:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
erm... 500g rip-off for SC'ing? :) at the end I used to charge 1p / item if it had any oc ... not my problem if the template creator didn't use all imbue points :flame:
Nice 800% profit? :p Well, recently they use the Base price + x gp / oc points method afaik.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
Then really will begin to craft seriously. But tbh I agree that ACers ask more money for pieces when spellcrafters rip off us with 500gp for a 3 point overcharge work (what is doable with random stones :p )

Bud before I became a lgm spellcrafter I had the same oppinion as you tbh.. but knowing it took me 3 weeks, where I didnt do anythin bud Sc, and spend 23 plats to get lgm.. I think its a fair price tbh..

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Bud before I became a lgm spellcrafter I had the same oppinion as you tbh.. but knowing it took me 3 weeks, where I didnt do anythin bud Sc, and spend 23 plats to get lgm.. I think its a fair price tbh..
Same for me as ACer. Before ToA we got almost nothing as profit, while you as SCer always got nice. So np, will make some mp chain and put them out for ridiculous prices then to cover my sc need. Or just pay a lgm scer acc and do it for free. Counting with 400 gp / item (3 points OC = random stones) means you got back your spendings with 58 items.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
true.. I bought a pair fo mp plate arms yesterday.. :p cost me 3.5 plat.. which I think is an overall very fair price.. :flame: then i looked at some chain arms for my new merc.. and I was lik omfg... :flame:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
With my spellcrafting i charge 500g+ an item.

I only use 99% qual Gems with overcharges
I also replace lost items that i boom

If people don't like that they can find another (someone whos willing to spend hours sitting down crafting instead of going DV and making 20plat in 2 hours)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
With my spellcrafting i charge 500g+ an item.

I only use 99% qual Gems with overcharges
I also replace lost items that i boom

If people don't like that they can find another (someone whos willing to spend hours sitting down crafting instead of going DV and making 20plat in 2 hours)

You refearing to me or what? :flame:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Nice 800% profit? :p Well, recently they use the Base price + x gp / oc points method afaik.
well, I have to add that I also replaced items I made go b00m :) and don't forget that you have to craft 4 gems per item you sc ... and even "just" 3pt oc can make you blow up with random gems :cheers:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
well, I have to add that I also replaced items I made go b00m :) and don't forget that you have to craft 4 gems per item you sc ... and even "just" 3pt oc can make you blow up with random gems :cheers:
Well, can imagine how annoying to blow up a mp chain hauberk for example ^^

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
no no no.. mp chain crown.. stlong 29 plats for one.. Milkybar made that forhimself.. :flame:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Thing with prices for crafting is that the econemy of the game has HUGELY changed since TOA ... in the SI days people had to safe up to get SC'd ... now most of my chars run around with at least 10 plat.

I am really really not comfertable with paying a crafter basecost + 10% or something since that is nothing for me ... rather give them a bit more and feel that I payed them a fair price for their work and dedication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom