[WTS]MP LW sledgehammer

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Sold, since I cba looking for verdant sword more.

Msg me on Lokien, or reply here to sort out stuff.

HarleyDave

Fledgling Freddie
Sold to Lokien.

I will contact you later ingame Lokien, as soon as I am off work.

P.S. Khefru, that price is because this hammer happened after few tries, and feel bad over-pricing it so much for just for it being MP, when someone may need it. Was lucky getting mp at low tries, well I share that luck with the buyer, fair enough with me.

Thanks

HD

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh great, another lucky weapon run for me, till now :
99 qua sickle in 1 try,
Mp kite shield in 8 tries
MP hammer in few tries
Random qua rf order ending up with 4 99 quas.
how nice, would like to see the outcome of my upcoming scale order.

Toca

Fledgling Freddie
just for agruments sake, how much would a normal MP hammer sc'ed and dot proc cost. Bear in mind it has 98% durabilty atm.

Looking to sell mine you see :wij:

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
it's pretty hard to sell pre-SCed stuff, since it has to fit the buyers SC-template ( or if he's making a new one he would have to build it around that item).

HarleyDave

Fledgling Freddie
Toca said:
just for agruments sake, how much would a normal MP hammer sc'ed and dot proc cost. Bear in mind it has 98% durabilty atm.

Looking to sell mine you see :wij:

imho it depends, since the buyer would have to see if it fits his template, and that in itself may be a hard sell, add the fact that its already used and lost durability, and you have to really lower the price.

normal price for mp lw starts from 3p, thats almost minimum off the shelf, getting it ordered is another thing, since luck is involved. Then cost of 5 point OC and dot proc, you easy looking into a 5p+ hammer. Still if someone finds it that it fits his template perfectly, then you have to deduct only the second hand, used, factor into it.

My estimation value if it is 5 point o/c and the Sc on it fits my template : 3p max
if it does not fit my template and just use it for pve or door bashing : 1.5-2p max

Just my humble point of view.

Toca

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to thread steal HD

stats are LW : 5
parry : 3
STR : 13
DEX : 19

Toca

Fledgling Freddie
98% dur and needs a quick repair...v good hammer tho...just want to be rr5 so i can use it to its full potential :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom