WTS mp leather set

V

vintervargen

i give you 1 strong elixir of power, for old times

S

Shrye

Originally posted by old.Aragone
damn thats overprised lol

7plat is roughly 120% of what it costs to make it - ns is the only class that uses leather, and only class that got THAT many lines to cap = full mp armour needed, 99% = npc sellback, so no... I don't consider 7p to be overpriced.

I

Ivynoxia

It's reasonable

I agree, I crafted a set without vest for 4.3p yesterday, so 6.8p is about right.

It's a shame only ns need it, i wish it was more like cloth :) 3 mages, animist and valewalker.. :rolleyes:

S

saltymcpepper

LOWERED TO FUCKING 6 POINT 5 FUCKING PLAT BUY THIS FUCKER TONIGHT

L

-Lillo-

Re: It's reasonable

Originally posted by Ivynoxia
I agree, I crafted a set without vest for 4.3p yesterday, so 6.8p is about right.

It's a shame only ns need it, i wish it was more like cloth :) 3 mages, animist and valewalker.. :rolleyes:

thats 58% mark up :\.

S

Shrye

Re: Re: It's reasonable

Originally posted by -Lillo-
thats 58% mark up :\.

lol glad we got such stlong mathematicians amongst us :p

I

Ivynoxia

lol lillo you had me confused there for about 10 mins, then i know why, I guess it's my own fault for not being clear, when i said "i crafted a set without vest for 4.3p, so 6.8p is about right"

I really meant...

I crafted a set minus a vest and sold it 4.3p, and secondly my opinion that 6.8p (price of the Critsii's full set at the time) was a reasonable price for a full set (with vest).

Since a vest costs about 2p in materials to make. 3p+2p+markup = around 6.8p ish :> But now it's 6.5p, still not sold?

ps- I'm not an extortionate tailor :p

Users who are viewing this thread