wts moderna spot

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
First : When i sign up for moderna spot i have leech...but finally me friend must go hospital and cant connect, and me pc cant have 2 accs online then i try sell spot for no leave the group...i cant find buyer then i search another Shammi + Leech and tell him to come, then im not a "x" u say.

Second : I NEVER get sc for free and ofc dont say "need sc , do it for me free please"...NEVER.

Third : Pip is guy do me SC ( and never free , i pay what he say )...no the guildie...only PIP...then i must give stone to another guy of guild because pip do me the sc? i must stay about 1-2 hours killing a dragon ( because i need money ) and after do presents? NO, ofc NO.

We can continue 1 year with same stupid discussion....but that's ok if ppl bored.

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
Jerelyn said:
Mercury, its getting pretty enervating, reading that everytime someone doesn't agree with YOUR way of playing this game, they're some low-life scumbags.

I think i'll state a few facts for you, right here.

People can sell whatever they want ingame, for whatever amount of copper, silver, gold or platinum they would want.
Problems first occur if real life money gets involved, aka 'ebay'ing' stuff.

That means that people can sell PL (or other) to whoever they want for whatever amount of ingame-money they need/want, without problems. Thats called Business.
And i think business would be much more pleasant for the parties involved, if they didn't have Mamma Mercury one the sidewalk, judgeing wether its right or wrong, greed, stupidity or childishness.
How you earn money in a game, if up to you, and you alone as long as you don't break the rules.

It really strikes me, how you apparently get some kind of joy out of opening one thread after the other, apparently only to start giving lectures in good ingame manners, which you severly lack yourself, forumwise.
I personally think that you love getting outraged, and thus seek it out in eeeevery single thread you can get into.

Lay off your besserwisser attitude, and let people play this game as they prefer themselves. You can alway reserve the right to think "i told you so."

-Jerelyn

Mercury got pwnd:flame:

pip

Banned
I did it at just cost of material? ok me stupid for not charging you ? if i no now what i didn't no back then i would of said no to you straight of:wanker: was like 30 min after i spent 1hr+ helping the nerd:( he said on /as selling ra stone,i said in /gu hi mate how much you want for the ra stone he reply 3p i said lol 1 here on merchant 2p he did not reply:( so i bought the 1 of housing for 2p and said on mic to Mirk just let him ask me again greedy tosser,sure enough next day he ask me again i said 2p each part then he moan about it i mention the ra stone he started to moan but then said ok i give you 6p so you wasn't that skint was you? i said shove your money don't need it,he said ho you do it free, i said no you can fo ask someone else.

pip

Banned
Ho and you had like 6 stones not 1 cause you was bragging about it:) sorry would not of reply on this subject but you bring my name into it:p

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Overppowered u can be spanish u can be what ever u like m8 and hide behind it it wont change the fact that : ..

U did not find a nother shammy + leech u selfrightius prick .. u left at 10:15 CET .. leaving the rest of us standing like the idiots we appearently are... luckely a guildy could swap another logged in etc and we got it going ...

Overppowered said:
Shammi Signing up ^^

Ttm - 6L2 - ML5 - CL5 - Full Templated :)

i dont have leecher but i will sell the spot if possible :) ( maybe friend come , dunno yet )

So u didn't plan to sell ur spot ... right right i can see that ...

Yeah i know pip was the 1 m8 .. but if u show just slighty brain capacity u would discover he's a guildie...

/Mirk

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
I leave at 10:15 but because shammi+leech tell me to join, then i leave and tell him tell u for get the spot, and group dont must stay without puller.

I put "i dont have leecher but i will sell the spot if possible ( maybe friend come , dunno yet )" because me friend dont know if he can come and write that because maybe the Leader prefer get another shammi with leech....

Pip i NEVER say 3p for RA Stone because allways put it more more cheap than CM on me house, and ofc i can have 6 or 8 o 1000 stones but is because i stay some hours on raid to get it.

This is moderna Thread and discussions about sell spot etc then leave eotr discussions, and if u want open a thread and we write years and years changing the history like u do :)

The thread must be on spanish and i can "win" u the discussion....in english i can defence how i like.

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
I dont post more in this thread, if someone can close that better. Dont think we need talk more about "WTS mg spot".

if u want continue that discussion u can do but i dont do more post. ThX

/Salute Ttm!

---------------------------------------------

- La culpa es de los padres.....
- Toooooooooooooodas put4s
- Algunos de los q posteais criticais mucho pero sois realmente malos jugando a esto.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Como yo he dicho antes Perrimon.

Podrimos habler espaniol sin problemos !!

Pero a mi tu eres un kapitan de los ladrones

un person que no es simpatico !

/mirk

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
In each word u have 1 fault ;)

Como yo he dicho antes Perrimon. === Como YA he dicho antes perrimon

Podrimos habler espaniol sin problemos !! === PODRIAMOS HABLAR ESPAÑOL sin PROBLEMAS

Pero a mi tu eres un kapitan de los ladrones === PARA MI tu eres EL CAPITAN de los ladrones ?¿?¿? ( really dont understand that on spanish ;S )

un person que no es simpatico ! === UNA PERSONA que no es SIMPATICA.

u have some problem to talk on spanish ;) now u know talk some words better :)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Overppowered said:
In each word u have 1 fault

Como yo he dicho antes Perrimon. === Como YA he dicho antes perrimon

Podrimos habler espaniol sin problemos !! === PODRIAMOS HABLAR ESPAÑOL sin PROBLEMAS

Pero a mi tu eres un kapitan de los ladrones === PARA MI tu eres EL CAPITAN de los ladrones ?¿?¿? ( really dont understand that on spanish ;S )

un person que no es simpatico ! === UNA PERSONA que no es SIMPATICA.

u have some problem to talk on spanish ;) now u know talk some words better :)

Sure i do m8 and thx for correcting me i dont write spanish that often anymore :)... point is though u understand my spanish like we all understand ur english so stop hiding behind it ...

start behaving like a nice fellow dude and i'll respect u a hole lot more...

I'm sure ur a nice person but u happend to be 1 of the very few ppl in this game who ever pissed me off .. that ought to give u something to think about :)

/Mirk

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Nice thread. Reminds me of the good old flaming wars. Bring it on.
Oh and mega. Find my goddamn subbs you gimp.
/wave Nata my bestest friend.

Himse

FH is my second home
:touch: I sense much flame in this thread

Comrade Stalin would not be pleased!

anyway, it was his choice to sell the spot, stop whining at him, sure he may act like a total dickhead, its only because you post shit flaming him for wanting to earn in-game dollar!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Sure i flame him but not becourse he wanted to sell he's leech spot couldn't care less about that .. solo reason i flame him is due to the fact he's selfish and lies about the fact that he planned to do so all along... got rep shammy and all the other bs he posted sofar ...

In generel i just dont like hes behaior or attitude

/Mirk

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll pay you 1 lapdance.

Both ingame and on here... :kissit:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I dont see any issues here ... hell if i wasnt busy id throw him the 10p or whatever and get my valkerie level 10-50 within the day ... id afk galore give the guy my mobile number and say ... hey man ill give you 5p extra if you txt me when i die so i can accept rezz ... Gotta love capitalism ;)

Btw Mercury Hows that PMT going for ya ? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom