wts moderna spot

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
I have moderna group today and me friend (leecher) cant come, i want sell the leech spot...pm here or ingame Ttm

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Greed

That takes the concept of greed to an entirely new dimension, which is very sad. You poor f*ck.

:fluffle:

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
That takes the concept of greed to an entirely new dimension, which is very sad. You poor f*ck.

mercury you are such a piece of sh^t

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
i agree....some kids are too stup1ds for play that game i think....mental problem not good :(

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Tx Hansi. Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.
¨
go mercury its just lame taking money from peps to pl if u dont have a leech f**k off and let someone else join in how hard can it be

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like his selling PL to me - which is his decision and not yours...

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Wth are you people whining for? :touch:

hes selling pl.... whats the problem?

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Lime

censi said:
what a lemon.

ttm is no lemon - he's a lime - smaller, greener, sourer and much less pleasant.

Anyone wanna buy my mother?

traktorlove

Banned
Gorbachioo said:
Wth are you people whining for? :touch:

hes selling pl.... whats the problem?
no he's not, he got a spot but apparently cant play, so he's selling the spot, aka the buyer has to exp himself and pay him for exping

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
I think ppl dont understand nothing....

I sign for Moderna Group with me shammi, and a irl friend come on leech spot, but finally he cant come then i sell the LEECH SPOT! only the LEECH SPOT and i play with the shammi pulling etc...

Dont know what's the problem on that....Someone can explain me?

And mercury, dont know what's u problem....u whine because i leave EotR? u whine because u have a noob skill and i can ownz u Easy&Fast? or just because u stup1d? maybe all or maybe u a kid....

/Salute whiners.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Overppowered said:

I sign for Moderna Group with me shammi, and a irl friend come on leech spot, but finally he cant come then i sell the LEECH SPOT! only the LEECH SPOT and i play with the shammi pulling etc...

And mercury, dont know what's u problem....u whine because i leave EotR? u whine because u have a noob skill and i can ownz u Easy&Fast? or just because u stup1d? maybe all or maybe u a kid....

/Salute whiners.

/salute pseudol33t idiot!

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
So did you sell the spot? Tho i can't imagine someone actually want to buy pl these days with all the fast xp you can get.

traktorlove

Banned
Overppowered said:

/Salute whiners.

i apologise then, you didnt state that very clearly :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Overppowered said:

/Salute whiners.

1. People criticize you (me included) beacuse you behave like a greedy unprincipled low-life scumbag, not because you can 'ownz' me - whatever that actually means. Can't see atm just where I brought that in.

2. Call it whining if you want - I can't stop you - you obviously dont know what the word means.

3. I never was aware you'd ever been in EoTR but pulling a trick like you're trying I'd have booted you out on your ear straight away.

4. Stupidity doesn't come into it - but if it did - yes, you'd 'ownz' me hands down - you're so much better at it than I am.
Stupid? That would be anybody who actually bought your leech spot - though I doubt very much if you had any offers.

5. Probably I am younger than you, but older people don't have the exclusive property of doing what's right. Gratz on having a great guy like Hansi in your corner - must make you feel a really big man. You'd make a fine couple.

Lol..and you call me childish....Grow up and come into the real world - or not. No-one would care either way.

\/ Gangsters and low-life

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
1. People criticize you (me included) beacuse you behave like a greedy unprincipled low-life scumbag, not because you can 'ownz' me - whatever that actually means. Can't see atm just where I brought that in.

2. Call it whining if you want - I can't stop you - you obviously dont know what the word means.

3. I never was aware you'd ever been in EoTR but pulling a trick like you're trying I'd have booted you out on your ear straight away.

4. Stupidity doesn't come into it - but if it did - yes, you'd 'ownz' me hands down - you're so much better at it than I am.
Stupid? That would be anybody who actually bought your leech spot - though I doubt very much if you had any offers.

5. Probably I am younger than you, but older people don't have the exclusive property of doing what's right. Gratz on having a great guy like Hansi in your corner - must make you feel a really big man. You'd make a fine couple.

Lol..and you call me childish....Grow up and come into the real world - or not. No-one would care either way.

\/ Gangsters and low-life

You're childish enough to keep replying to a thread that originally had no references to you what-so-ever.

I'd call that childish :D

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
mercury said:
Mercury, its getting pretty enervating, reading that everytime someone doesn't agree with YOUR way of playing this game, they're some low-life scumbags.

I think i'll state a few facts for you, right here.

People can sell whatever they want ingame, for whatever amount of copper, silver, gold or platinum they would want.
Problems first occur if real life money gets involved, aka 'ebay'ing' stuff.

That means that people can sell PL (or other) to whoever they want for whatever amount of ingame-money they need/want, without problems. Thats called Business.
And i think business would be much more pleasant for the parties involved, if they didn't have Mamma Mercury one the sidewalk, judgeing wether its right or wrong, greed, stupidity or childishness.
How you earn money in a game, if up to you, and you alone as long as you don't break the rules.

It really strikes me, how you apparently get some kind of joy out of opening one thread after the other, apparently only to start giving lectures in good ingame manners, which you severly lack yourself, forumwise.
I personally think that you love getting outraged, and thus seek it out in eeeevery single thread you can get into.

Lay off your besserwisser attitude, and let people play this game as they prefer themselves. You can alway reserve the right to think "i told you so."

-Jerelyn

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Lecture

Tx Jerelyn for that. I have no objection to your lecturing me - I hope I learn from it.

However, I'm afraid it's your sort of attitude that lets people get away with murder, real-life or in-game. See something you don't agree with and keep stumm. That may be your way, it ain't mine. Far from being the Momma on the sidewalk, I'm in the road m8.

Think I don't know that whatever I say ttm, Hansi and the like will carry on riding rough over anybody weaker than themselves? Ofc they will. In spite of the flames earlier I am not that stupid. Doesn't mean that what I say is ignored by everybody - but you may if you want.

I'll express what opinion I have, if there's something I feel strongly enough about, whether you like it or not. I always thought that's what Forums were for. Oh and btw, if what he does is legit trade, why doesn't he post it in the Trade Forum which is what they are there for? Not really for you to answer.

He can trade in whatever way he wants, it's not going to affect me. There's much better ways of XPing, but perhaps those less familiar with the game may not know this? There's many ways of playing this game which don't agree with mine but which are perfectly legitimate, honest, open and acceptable. I don't object to those at all. My objection is to the other side of the coin, brushed maybe under your carpet, but not mine. Keep your apathy by all means, but don't thrust it on me.

As far as players being free to play the game in any way they want I refer you to the CoC, which plainly says they can't. (And I'm not saying trying to sell a leech spot is contra the CoC). I'm afraid I have to suggest you learn the difference between 'freedom' and 'licence', though I'm not in the business of educating you - your parents and teachers should have done that.

Oh, and Pirkel - try English - it's good for you.

Momma Mercury

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Tx Jerelyn for that. I have no objection to your lecturing me - I hope I learn from it.

However, I'm afraid it's your sort of attitude that lets people get away with murder, real-life or in-game. See something you don't agree with and keep stumm. That may be your way, it ain't mine. Far from being the Momma on the sidewalk, I'm in the road m8.

kk m8!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:

Think I don't know that whatever I say ttm, Hansi and the like will carry on riding rough over anybody weaker than themselves? Ofc they will. In spite of the flames earlier I am not that stupid. Doesn't mean that what I say is ignored by everybody - but you may if you want.

I'll express what opinion I have, if there's something I feel strongly enough about, whether you like it or not. I always thought that's what Forums were for. Oh and btw, if what he does is legit trade, why doesn't he post it in the Trade Forum which is what they are there for? Not really for you to answer.

He can trade in whatever way he wants, it's not going to affect me. There's much better ways of XPing, but perhaps those less familiar with the game may not know this? There's many ways of playing this game which don't agree with mine but which are perfectly legitimate, honest, open and acceptable. I don't object to those at all. My objection is to the other side of the coin, brushed maybe under your carpet, but not mine. Keep your apathy by all means, but don't thrust it on me.

As far as players being free to play the game in any way they want I refer you to the CoC, which plainly says they can't. (And I'm not saying trying to sell a leech spot is contra the CoC). I'm afraid I have to suggest you learn the difference between 'freedom' and 'licence', though I'm not in the business of educating you - your parents and teachers should have done that.

Momma Mercury

lol....dude...stfu =/

No-one wants your rambling posts on how the world turns in your perspective. The guy has done nothing wrong in regards to makin this thread. Just because you have some vendetta vs. him does not mean you need to act like a prat - which is what you are doing.

You've been owned fair & square and now should be your time to stop posting and go out and get madly drunk or something :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
lol....dude...stfu =/

No-one wants your rambling posts on how the world turns in your perspective. The guy has done nothing wrong in regards to makin this thread. Just because you have some vendetta vs. him does not mean you need to act like a prat - which is what you are doing.

You've been owned fair & square and now should be your time to stop posting and go out and get madly drunk or something :)

Don't read em then. They're not for the likes of know-it-all machismo types.

Where did I ever say the guy was wrong in making the thread?

There's no vendetta - didn't even know he'd been in my guild until he said so.

Getting madly drunk never helped anybody - except into the nick.

Owned fair and square is your interpretation - so take a leaf out of your own book and go away if you're not interested in anything but making pointless flames.

:twak:

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
Mercury i cant tell u very good me opinion of u stupids post in this thread because me english is not very good, im spanish and is hard...but i want try

Think Jerelyn and Bugz have reason...i dont do nothing wrong in this thread...just have spot free and i sell it for plates because i need money (Formi Steal me 40 Plates), this is not illegal, then if u not interested to buy the spot DONT POST just for say some stupid thing.

Think u must stop post that thread because U and me know u dont have reason and u try own ppl etc etc etc...but never work :\ then please stop... is better for u...u dont win nothing with that and if u have any problem with me just PM but no try flame post....

The MG group was Saturday then stop post if doesnt have nothing to say...

Pd ( Spanish ) : Mercury si no tienes nada que decir, no lo digas. Ya que kedas mal, ganas mala reputacion y encima dices gilipolleces sin sentido solo para flamear mi thread intentando tener razon cuando no la tienes que ya hay q ser tontito :)

Sorry for Spanish words but i can explain better ;)

/Salute

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Oki

I have no problem with your English - I can understand it well enough. I don't know you in-game and have no argument other than your attempt to sell that place - that didn't seem right to me and I said so.

Alot of what came later in the thread was not aimed at you at all - my only constant thought is that this is a family game tho' not a family Forum. You are perfectly entitled to do anyhting you like - but if it ain't right someone will pull you up, not only me.

I make no apology : I don't like the 'barrow-boy' mentality - get the customer to part with as much cash as possible and who's worried if there's a bad apple in the bag - she won't notice till she gets home, then it's too late and stuff like that. There's alot of dodgy stuff goes on with CMs as well but not the majority.

In repect of you tho I will not say any more in this thread.

Have a nice game.

/salute tutti (near as I can get to Spanish)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well i dont care about ttm selling hes spot on moderna, but the fact he wasn't planning to do so, i find hard to beleave as he stated in the post for the moderna grp signup by Boomling that he was planning to sell it...

What i find annoying thoug is that the arse left after 15 mins due to the fact he couldnt' find a paying leech, hence leeving the set moderna grp to it self.

Thats not illegal or against any code, but in my bock it just added to hes reputation of beying a selfish bastard.

Btw it was me asking him to leave Eotr and not Mercury, due to the fact he got severel mp's sc'ed for free by a guildie and when that guildie needed a respec stone he had to pay full price, next time ttm wanted sc for free the guildie asked for full price and then hell broke loose ...

/Mirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom