WTS: Minstrel sidi gloves

O

old.LandShark

Gauntlets from the sidi minstrel set, AF102 35%bonus 100%qua etc etc...

40hits
3thrust
10%crush
21str
95DD cold reactive proc

Never used, pristine condition etc, minimum offer 750g.... auction closes sunday night 8pm :x

S

stupidshady

he prob just won it and sold it on the spot rofl, gg

G

gunner440

Originally posted by stupidshady

i know a certain FL armsman who sold a sidi shield ;)

W

wilddork--

who?! aint there a mincer with merc sword?

O

old.LandShark

Actually, I lottoed for them on behalf of a guildmate mincer who was at the time thrust and respecced slash the same week as I won the gloves.... and FYI it was from the very first sidi raid, so I have in fact kept them for several months trying to find someone in guild or alliance who was a minstrel and used thrust, and was not wishing to respec slash at the earliest possibility....
Not that I'd give a flying fuck about your retarded opinion even if I HAD just won them and sold on the spot, because, well, you're you, shady. :great:

S

stupidshady

well, everyone moans when I sell anything but when someone else does its ok ? :-/ doenst rly makes sence, but yea, I have an MP shield and was better then the one I got ( same as aligro ) and Regtur askd if I wanted to sell it and since I didnt need it I did.

G

gunner440

well, everyone moans when I sell anything but when someone else does its ok ? :-/ doenst rly makes sence, but yea, I have an MP shield and was better then the one I got ( same as aligro ) and Regtur askd if I wanted to sell it and since I didnt need it I did.

lol i wasnt the one pointing the finger from the start (read ur 1st post on this thread)

and u got it wrong, after what u did it seems as if it's ok if u sell the drop, but u blame others for doing what u did ^^

awww :(

A

**Aligro**

actaully it's just a large round

sidishield.jpg

A

**Aligro**

annnd..... it has extremely nice detail around the edges... i will take screenie 2nite

O

old.LandShark

Heh, page 3.... tss, bump. Auction closes on sunday night, minimum bid is now 750g. D:

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Heh, page 3.... tss, bump. Auction closes on sunday night, minimum bid is now 750g. D:

Now 750g? It was 750g at the beginning of the thread.

O

old.LandShark

You'll notice how it also says in first post that auction ends sunday.... also it says 'edited' at the bottom. Keke?

O

old.LandShark

Just a note that I have to go out Sunday evening so auction will end at sunday midday, i.e. 12 O'clock english time, 13:00 central european :X

O

old_saxo

Aligro about the Personaly IQ test can you do this one then

Users who are viewing this thread